Left alone

Part 44

Lou - "Do you wanna go back yet or are you good still here sweetheart?"

Y/n - "Umm..."

Lou - "It's okay if you want to stay or if you want to go back I'm here. I'll hold your hand the whole time and if you dont want to go, do or answer anything that's thrown at you just squeeze it and I'll chime in and take you upstairs away okay."

You nod and get up heading back slowly.

She grabs you hand and you head inside.

It's empty...

You both look at each other and Lou let's go of your hand for a second to check the office but it's empty.

Y/n - "Are they upstairs?"

Lou - "I have no clue let's go look."

You look in all the rooms but nothing. That is until you got to Roses room. You go to open the door and you're greeted by letter on top of the bed.

Y/n

It's rose. We have gone out for the day to give you some space. If you need any of us our phones are all on and on standby.

Stay safe and if you do call me expect several hugs and cries before I can speak.

Rose

You giggle slightly reading the end through teary eyes and then hand it over to Lou to read it.

Lou - "Oh so I guess we should figure out how to take your mind off things then shouldn't we."

She winks and you head downstairs.

She starts making pancakes and teaches you her special recipe.

Lou - "Come on sweetheart. You're the youngest here so let me spread my gay pancake wisdom."

You laugh and make them with her.

Once they are done they taste amazing and you both sit down chatting about her and debbie.

Lou - "Wanna watch a movie or something hunny?"

Y/n - "Oh umm sure why not."

She smiles and puts one on before she puts her arm around you and you snuggle up to watch it. She can tell your still anxious so makes sure you feel safe with her.

Once it's done it's getting dark so you end up ordering food and trying each others orders.

As you're laughing watching Lou dying over your spicy rice and downing milk, the others walk in and your mood changes instantly.

Hey angels, I hope you enjoy this part and I'm not doing to best at the moment with my anxiety so bare with me. <3
K💞