Breaking point

Part 34

Y/n - "It was at a house party when I was 17. She was very hot and knew I was a baby gay. She taught me the tricks and it was a fun night. I never saw her again though."

Lou looks at you with wide eyes and then smiles and you both pick up another shot and cheers before doing it.

At this point you're very much drunk. And Lou can see so she puts her arm over you taking you and the shots back to the girls. She gives you to Tammy smiling and Tammy has you sit in between her legs.

She's stroking your hair while everyone chats and then they get onto the subject of how long you're staying at Lous for.

Daphne - "So y/n how long you staying here for then?"

Y/n - "Oh umm I don't know."

Rose - "It all depends on our dad but to be honest I prefer her staying here than with him anyway."

Constance - "why what's wrong with your dad?"

You look at rose and she knows your not okay but you don't even want her help right now. You just want to get out so you get off of Tammy and run to the toilets.

Tammy - "hey!"

Rose - "Y/n! Y/n please stop!"

You're locked in a stall and you can hear Rose and Tammy outside but you're not in the right mindset right now to talk to anyone. You just want to get out and be alone. Tammy agrees to go incase you just want Rose and then that's all you can hear.

You eventually open the door but as you do you start to feel sick from crying and you turn around to throw up in the toilet. Rose pulls your hair back and you stay there for a bit. Once your done you get out the stall so Rose can fix your face and hair better.

Rose - "Feeling better now?"

You just give her an obvious fake smile and she carries on.

Rose - "I know it's hard to talk about y/n I know that. But he's gone now getting help and you're better off with us at Lous. It's safer and I like having you around."

You're still looking down silent.

Rose - "Look. I know I haven't been with you for as much of your life as I wish I had and I clearly don't know much about what you have been up to these past few years. But what I do know is that you're my sister and I'm always going to be here for you if you ever want to talk about it or him or anything okay."

You nod and hug before both going back to the others.

Tammy walks out the booth to hug you and Rose let's her know you've thrown up so to keep an eye on you.

Hey angels I hope you enjoy this part. I've been struggling recently and it's hard to admit but writing these stories has somehow been a release for me so thank you all for all the support.
K💞