By the water

Part 13

Y/n - "Tammy! Tammy hunny are you okay-"

Tammy - "Yeah I'm fine I just tried to run here from inside and I'm exhausted. I don't know how you do it."

You both laugh and she looks down.

Y/n - "You don't have to say anything I just want to know if I can do anything."

Tammy - "Oh it's okay sweetie honestly I just needed some air. You can go back inside I'll be back soon."

Y/n - "Tammy I know that line... If you want I can walk with you to the bench by the water over there myself?"

She rolls her eyes but she's smiling.

Tammy - "You got me with that one. Only if you want to and I just want to sit in silence is that okay I-"

Y/n - "Woah woah... Tammy have you met me? Silence is a skill of mine."

She laughs again and you wrap you arm around her walking towards the bench. Once you get there you both sit on it and look out at the water.

You're silent for what feels like forever and then.

Tammy - "Last time we were here you were the runaway..."

Y/n - "Yeah... funny how times change."

You sit in silence more and then she continues.

Tammy - "She forgives me..."

Y/n - "Who Debbie?"

Tammy - "Yes... I just felt so bad for leaving her. Like I understand that it was a situation where there was no way of turning her away from it but I just hate myself for leaving her there.

You try to butt in but she carries on.

Tammy - "I know I left her with Lou and they had a great time after I was gone before she got caught but...I just can't help feeli-"

You stop her by hugging her and she hugs you back tighter than you expected.

You stay there hugging for a while. It's dark outside so it feels peaceful sat there with the water making slight noise and the traffic faint in the background.

You suddenly realise what you're doing and pull away.

Tammy is still looking down and you lift her head up wiping her tears. You get lost in her eyes and then she kisses you.

Hey angels thank you so much all the love on the story so far! <3
K💞

The road to FreedomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara