Daphne

Part 39

Rose - "Oh um...-"

Rose looks lost so Lou butts in to say what she knows.

Lou - "If Im not mistaken. It was after you both left. Constance, Amita and Nine all got Taxis home and we were all chilling still. Then Daphne took Rose to get a drink and they were making out at the bar. Me and Debbie decided to leave so we met you both at the bar to say bye and headed back here. After that is all on you Rose."

You squeeze her hand and she knows she can keep going.

Rose - "We had our drinks and headed home too but got distracted and ended up in a park nearby. We talked for ages and then um-"

Lou - "Nice!"

Debbie - "Lou!"

She laughs and Rose continues.

Rose - "We didn't do that... we couldn't. We continued slowly walking back here and then got a bit carried away once we got inside and ended up in there."

Lou - "Must have been comfortable."

Rose rolls her eyes looking away.

You want to ask her things but you feel like it should be alone so you grab her arm and take her upstairs.

Rose - "Hey hey wait little legs! Little legs!"

Y/n - "You said she wasn't confident in what you were yet?"

Rose - "Yeah she isn't."

Y/n - "Then why are you doing shit like that then? If we all know it's only a matter of time before others do too you know."

Rose - "I know."

Y/n - " She's THE daphne cluger! She's like famous famous. People know who she is and I just need to know if you two are serious and that you understand that you'll be in the public eye if you're not careful."

Rose is still silent.

Y/n - "Look Rose. I don't mean to act stern or anything. I'm really happy for you but you have to understand that for my sanity I have to tell you this otherwise I feel like a bad sister for not telling you it from my perspective. If you're happy to accept the things that come with dating Daph then by all means do and I will be so happy for you as long as I know you are. Just tell me you're happy."

She looks at you and hugs you tightly.

Rose - "I know and I don't care. I love her and she does me. We accept our fate with the media and stuff and want to give it a chance."

You smile and hug her again.

Y/n - "Ahh Im so happy for you!"

You both giggle in excitement and then Rose starts thinking.

Rose - "y/n?"

Y/n - "Yeah?"

Rose - "If you've thrown up again, you obviously had too much last night and so what I want to know is why were you drinking so much?"