Worry

Part 5

You get in the shower and start to wash until you just give up standing and sit on the floor of the shower.
You sit there crying for a while as the water hits your face before getting out and grabbing your towel drying off. You go to leave the room and you're greeted by Rose grabbing you in for a hug.

Y/n - "Woah woah what's up? Are you okay?"

Rose - "No. I'm not. Where have you been?"

Y/n - "Oh just by the water."

Rose - "All afternoon ?!"

Y/n - "uh yeah sorry if I worried you."

Rose - "Ugh it's okay now im just glad you're okay! What happened?"

Y/n - "You know me rose I just needed to get away from everyone asking all the questions I just ahh... but im fine now honest. I spoke to Tammy for a bit and then she left to come to you guys and I stayed sitting on a near bench for a bit. Im fine now honest just glad I got some air."

Rose looks you in the eyes and she hugs you again.

Rose - "Ah okay hunny. It's okay just next time take me with you so I know you're okay!"

Y/n - "Okay sorry."

Rose - "Right have you eaten anything or if not should we order something."

Y/n - "Umm nope haha I'm actually starving please can we order something right now."

She takes your hand once your dressed and takes you downstairs to get your food.
You sit away from everyone and eat and it's actually nice and calm.

Once you're done the girls suggest you watch a movie and you reluctantly agree as Rose seems exited. When you go to get up you see Tammy sat in the corner zoned out.

You look at her for a bit too long and Rose notices asking if everything's okay. You nod and go with her to sit around ready to watch whatever Constance has chosen.

Tammy stays put but she's looking at the screen now. You can't stop looking at her and after a while you notice her looking at you too.

The movie ends and you all go to bed as it's late. You're thirsty in the night so you sneak out trying not to wake Rose and go downstairs to grab something as no ones there.

But you jump up at the picture of Tammy closing the fridge door to see you stood there.

You just look at each other for a bit before you go up to her and hug her. She's shocked and falls back slightly. You then start to talk.

Y/n - "Im sorry if i made you feel like I was being cold or anything Tam i was just... scared to open up. It's a big thing for me and I just don't trust people that easily to tell them everything and-"

Tammy - "Hey hey it's okay I shouldn't have kept asking you questions. I'm sorry."

You both smile and then you break the eye contact to grab a bottle of water. You go to sit on the sofa curled up slightly and she follows you.

Hey angels thanks so much for all of the support so far on the story!
K💞