The next morning

Part 15

It's the morning and you're woken up by the sound of Constance and nine playing a game downstairs involving a ball so it's quite loud.
You're so comfy though so you just stay there and close your eyes again.

Soon enough Rose is woken too and sneaks out of bed thinking you're still asleep.
Once she's gone downstairs you open your eyes again and go on your phone for a bit.

Then you hear a knock at the door.

Y/n - "Come in?"

The door opens and it's Tammy. She's crying so you get out of bed and run to hug her.

Y/n - "Oh Tam hunny are you okay?"

She shakes her head and you hug her tighter.

Y/n - "You wanna sit and get comfy in here for a bit? We don't have to chat if you don't feel up to it, just to make you feel more comfortable."

She nods and you bring her over to roses bed. You're sat down on the edge for a bit but you both realise it's not ideal comfort and end up getting in the bed both for warmth and to hug better.
Tammy had calmed down after 10 minutes of you hugging her and stroking her hair.

Y/n - "Hey hunny do you want to talk about it or just stay here for a bit?"

Tammy - "Umm not yet I just want to stay here with you."

You smile slightly and stay put stroking Tammy's hair with her lying on your chest.

All of a sudden rose bursts in after hearing your awake.

Rose - "Hey y/n do you wanna go and get... Oh shit sorry I'll go...umm yeah sorry bye."

You look at Tammy and both laugh. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. You move the hair in her face behind her ear.

Y/n - "So do you want that chat then or-"

Before you're even don't speaking Tammy has grabbed your face, got up slightly and kissed you.

Hey angels you're all beautiful don't ever forget that!
K💞