Debbie

Part 14

You have been wanting to for so long and it really was magical. But you knew it was wrong and she was vulnerable so you pull her away.

Y/n - "Hey hey come on Tam let's get you back inside yeah?"

She is still tearing up and you help her up taking her inside. No one is in sight but you can hear voices. Knowing it's probably Debbie with Lou in the office and you can't deal with that right now, you just take Tammy up to her room.
You get her dressed and ready putting her into bed. You kiss her head and smile at her.

Y/n - "Sweet dreams Tam Tam."

She shuts her eyes and you go to leave the room.

Tammy - "Y/n?"

Y/n - "Yes sweetheart?"

Tammy - "Thank you."

Y/n - "Anytime gorgeous good night."

Tammy - "Night."

You close Tammy's door quietly and go to tell Rose you're okay after only saying you were taking out rubbish but she's flat out. I guess she's started to trust you're okay a bit more now since you said your more comfortable.

Your thirsty so you chance it and go to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Lou - "Y/n?"

You turn to see Lou there with Debbie. She doesn't look as sad now which is good.

Debbie - "Hey umm can we talk? I know your new around here still but I feel like you're somehow part of this now so I just wanted to chat with you and-"

Y/n - "Yeah sure."

Lou smiles at you and you all go into the office again. You sit down on a chair and Lou sits holding herself onto a table with her arms. Debbie is still stood but soon enough sits down too.

Debbie - "Look I don't know what Tammy told you but I just want to-"

Y/n - "She didn't say anything bad of any of you... if anything she spoke very enthusiastically highly of you... both of you. She was just trying to make me feel better about being so shy and so she just took me there after we ate in silence. If I knew she would tell and it would cause this I wouldn't have let her lead me there. I think she just knew of it so fondly that she wanted me to feel the beauty of the spot too. Like she felt safe there to say anything."

Debbie is looking down but Lou is looking at you listening. Gesturing at you to continue.

Y/n - "She could tell i was stuck in my shyness and just wanted to help me how you did for her. I said she was nothing like me and she just snapped I guess and told me about herself. And that's when she mentioned you. That you had made her believe she was worthy of speaking. That she was capable of anything. She said she loved you and that she only left to give you time with Lou. To not hold you back as she was already having doubts about how much she was helping in schemes anymore. That she thought about you all the time and once she heard you were serving time it crushed her and made her feel like she had let you down. That she had betrayed you and that you would develop hatred for her for leaving. She really does love and care for you."

There's silence.

Debbie - "Thank you y/n... that means a lot and I'm also glad you're feeling more confident around here now..."

Y/n - "Oh umm thank you. Uhh do you want me to go cos I could leave you two-"

Lou - "It's late anyway I think we should all get some sleep."

She helps Debbie up and you head upstairs. As you go towards your room Debbie stops and calls you.

Debbie - "y/n!"

You turn to her and she smiles bowing her head slightly but maintaining eye contact.

Your eyes widen slightly almost like you're about to cry and you smile. She goes into her room and you go into your bathroom. Once your all ready you get into bed and fall asleep instantly.

Hi angels I feel like this story is starting to come together and I can't wait for you all to read what's coming :)
K💞