Joins

Part 38

You throw up all you can and then sit on the floor in a ball catching your breath.

Tammy flushes the toilet and sits down next to you comforting you. You eventually take a deep breath and agree to get up.

You head back and Lou is there with water for you.

Y/n - "Oh thanks."

She winks and Tammy sits you down stroking your arm as you sip it.

Lou - "Too many shots?"

You look at her annoyed and she laughs. You all chat for a bit until Rose comes back down grabbing some water.

She then goes to go back upstairs but stops.

Rose - "You all know now don't you?"

You all nod and she does a fake smile and walks to stand and talk to you guys.

Lou - "So is she any good?"

Debbie - "Lou what the fuck!"

Lou - "What that's what we were all thinking right. I mean it's Daphne. She looks as straight as a ruler so this is very fascinating to me."

Debbie nudges her and you laugh.

Rose looks up to say something but notices you.

Rose - "Hey are you okay you look a wee bit peaky?"

Y/n - "Oh umm yeah I'm-"

Tammy - "She was just sick."

Lou - "All over the bathroom."

Debbie - "Blah!"

You look at Debbie trying not to laugh at her addition to the story.

Rose - "Oh god come here."

She comes over and hugs you before sitting the other side of you holding your hand.

Y/n - "I'm fine now honest. Anyway enough about me umm we all know now so what happened?"

Rose - "What do you mean?"

Tammy - "How did you both end up down here last night?"

Rose - "Oh umm-"

Hey angels I know this is short so I've uploaded the next part too I hope you enjoy both <3
K💞