Unconscious

Part 19

You see Tammy on the floor unconscious.

Debbie - "She was just talking and then she said she felt dizzy and before I could sit her down she fell."

You rush to kneel next to her and check her airways. She's breathing luckily. Lou is on the phone to an ambulance and Rose is freaking out in the corner continuously asking what's happening as you examine her.

You put her in the recovery position and wait.

Y/n - "She's breathing fine so I think she's just unconscious. Like this she should be safe until the ambulance comes or she wakes up. Just keep talking to her guys."

Debbie - "Tammy angel can you hear me? Please wake up!"

Rose - "Umm Tammy. Umm can you hear my voice?"

Y/n - "Tammy hunny you're okay! Listen to our voices okay just please try to listen to us. We are all here for you baby come on please."

Her eyes start to flutter and you jump up.

Y/n - "Tammy! Tammy baby it's okay! You're safe I'm here baby. Take your time you're safe. I'm here! I've got you!"

Debbie is just watching you talking to her scared but also shocked at how you're talking to Tammy slightly. Rose however is outside with Lou checking up on the ambulance situation.

Tammy moves her head slightly and you grab her.

Y/n - "Hey hey hunny careful. You need to move slower okay. That's it. Umm Debbie could you get me a chair for her legs."

Debbie snaps back from staring and grabs a chair.

Y/n - "Yeah just lift her feet and place them onto it seat part to elevate them."

Tammy - "T-th-ank you."

Y/n - "It's okay baby you're okay don't worry just lift your head up slightly that's it."

You place a pillow you also asked Debbie for under head.
Tammy grabs your hand and holds onto it tightly.

Lou - "Okay the ambulance are here guys Rose is just letting them in now."

You're at the hospital in the waiting room with Rose, Debbie and Lou. Rose is hugging you as you look down at the floor emotionless. Lou in next to you holding yours and Debbies hands.

Hey angels. I hope your day it's going well ! Writing the fainting part of this speaks too close to home haha <3
K💞