Lou noticed

Part 11

Lou - "Hey y/n she's okay they are just talking."

How did she know you knew? How weird...

You join the others and Rose is oblivious to what Lou said so you don't have to worry about her asking you questions.

Rose - "Hey do you guys wanna order food?"

Constance - "Uh yeah I do let's get tacos I wanna try this new one they've got with..."

Daphne - "Oh yeah sure let's go with those I just hope they have salad..."

Amita - "Tacos sound amazing!"

Y/n - "Okay I'll order them now Lou do you know a good taco place and their number?"

Rose is slightly taken back by your confidence but she smile slightly and she knows your proud of yourself.

Lou - "Uh yeah come with me I think it's over here."

You go to a room next to the main office and you can faintly hear Tammy and Debbie talking.

Lou - "Look okay before anything happens all I know is that once you mentioned the park Debbie started to cry slightly. Tammy saw and grabbed her arm and took her in there. That's all I know and quite frankly I'm just shocked I saw her cry I-"

You're still confused how she knew so you interrupt.
Y/n - "How did you know?"

Lou - "Well I figure if she took you there it's bound to come up even in small talk. It's Tammy we are talking about. Once she has a story she'll tell us."

Y/n - "Oh-"

Lou - "But it should be fine don't worry yourself. They are fine. Anyway. What did you do to make her trust you that much?"

Y/n - "What- what do you mean?"

Lou - "Tammy is so kind but she wouldn't go there unless she trusted you. It's special to her. Yes maybe she would tell a story of when she walked in it once and saw a bird or something but that's probably made up. This would have had to have been a deep trust to stay there for ages and talk. Only me and Debbie knew up until now so-"

Y/n - "Oh god I've fucked it up now haven't I-"

You start tearing up and she butts in with her arm on your shoulder.

Lou - "Oh god not you crying too ah it's okay
y/n. I honestly think it's been a long time coming. Especially since Tammy came back so it's almost inevitable. Fate almost. So don't stress yourself too much, you've done no wrong okay. Okay?"

You nod and wipe your face.

Lou - "Right now where's that number."

Hey angels I hope you enjoy the story so far! <3
K💞