Enjoy

Part 23

Smut warning <3

Y/n - "It's okay baby let it out I'm here okay."

Once Tammy calms down she takes a deep breath and looks up at you.

Tammy - "I wasn't happy. We weren't happy. He's been seeing another woman for a while and she's currently pregnant."

Your eyes widen slightly as you continue to stroke her hair to comfort her.

Tammy - "Umm I tried to hold on for the kids but... it's just not right. I don't love him. I never have, I was just naive and broken. He was there for me and I will always be grateful for him and for giving me my beautiful kids. It's sad but I'm glad it's over. Hopefully now I can find someone I love for real, and finally be happy."

Y/n - "Tam I'm so sorry. Im here if you ever need me okay I-"

You're cut off by Tammy who grabs your face and kisses you. You pull away for a second.

Y/n - "Are you sure?"

Tammy - "Never been so sure of something in my whole life."

You both smile and you kiss her back and she gets on top of you.

She takes hold of your neck and pins you down while kissing you harder. You're shocked by her dominance but secretly love it smiling slightly. She feels you smiling and starts to kiss your neck giggling.

She is straddling you and has her arms on the bottom of your top. She goes back up to your lips.

Tammy - "May I?"

You nod smiling. She's smiles back and kisses you again, pulling your top over your head before joining back your lips.

She kisses your neck and makes it down your stomach as you flinch. She gets to the top of your trousers and runs her finger around the seam.

You start to get impatient and just blurt out.

Y/n - "You can take them off you know."

She looks up and smiles before sliding them off. She kisses your legs up to your inner thighs and then runs her fingers over your underwear while bringing her lips back to yours.

Tammy - "And what is it that you like my love?"

You smile and tell her and she gets started. She kisses your neck while undoing your bra from behind and throws it to the side. She kisses down your chest and makes it down low where she takes off your underwear and goes to town. She feels your legs shaking and you let out a moan. She goes faster and then you literally scream. She lets you finish and then comes back up to you.

Tammy - "Baby that was so loud!"

You laugh and as she's laughing you roll her over straddling her and pinning her shoulders down.

Y/n - "Now. What do you want me to do?"

Tammy - "Fuck me."

Y/n - "i thought you'd never ask."

You smile as you take off all of her clothing but her underwear. You meet her lips again before slipping a hand into her underwear making her moan.

You laugh and peck her before kissing your way down there. Tammy screams and her legs are shaking like mad. You grab her thighs to keep her close to you and stay there. She starts to moan more and then she shakes again screaming your name. You finish her and come back to kissing her neck leaving hickeys.

She's panting for air so you get off her. You put your arm around her letting her curl up to you kissing your chest as she lies there shaking slightly.

Tammy - "I have never felt THAT before..."

Hey angels, enjoy ;)
K💞