The start

Part 6

Tammy - "Where did you go then?"

Y/n - "Just on a bench close by."

Tammy - "All afternoon?"

Y/n - "Gosh you sounded like Rose then!"

You both giggle.
Y/n - "Yes, all afternoon. I zone out very easily I guess... Speaking of zoning out what was up with you before?"

Tammy - "Oh I- I just had so much on my mind and then when I saw you. I just wanted Rose to get a chance to talk to you and sort stuff out first so I kept away.

Y/n - "Well thank you I guess and umm... Tammy."

Tammy - "Yes?"

Y/n - "I'm glad you followed me outside."

Tammy - "Really?"

Y/n - "Yeah... Other than your Lock Screen of your kids, and constant phone calls to sweetie, how else was I gonna know you were a happy family person."

You laugh and she nudges your arm laughing too.

Tammy - "I wasn't always like this you know."

Y/n - "Oh yeah? Why's that then?"

Tammy - "I just... if I'm 100% honest I was very similar to you."

Y/n - "Oh yeah course you were... how's that then?"

Tammy - "Well... I was young, scared and very much kept to myself. Then I met Debbie and got a little bit more confident I guess. Once I moved I met my partner and we ended up starting a family together. I had to learn obviously how to do the perfect mum look and mostly imitated it off of the mums at the school gates. But yeah..."

Y/n - "So you're telling me if I meet someone special I could be stuck with little brats running around making my life hell... great love that."

Tammy - "No! Haha. I'm just saying that you'd be shocked the amount of yourself that others can see before you ever get a glimpse of it. There's so much to a person in general. But to put a whole future in-front of them... they could go on to be anything or anyone. It's up to them to figure that out and make something of themselves that they are proud of. Even if it's small. If it's something you can find pure beauty in you'll know it's worth it. Trust me."

She's not looking at you while she's saying this so when she does she sees you're tearing up and stops to comfort you.

Tammy - "Oh shit sorry hunny, I didn't mean-"

Y/n - "No! It's okay honestly. What you said, it was beautiful. Thank you."

She nods smiling coming over to sit next you you and hugs you

You stay there for a bit before coming apart.

Y/n - "Okay... We should probably go sleep now right?"

Tammy - "Yeah... let's go."

You get up and Tammy puts her arm around you as you go up the stairs. You say goodnight and sneak back next to rose.

Hi angels hope you enjoy!
K💞