chapter three: eren's hangout.

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍ʼ𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓⁰⁰³-

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍ʼ𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓⁰⁰³
-

"So this is what this side of campus looks like?" You spoke out, exhaustion running within your frame as you inched closer to the campus building

You walked side by side with Sasha and Jean, huffing to yourself. You dreaded the thought of participating in classes and overall engaging with people. But you had no choice, you had been moved to another section of Campus. A section you and your old friends had no recollection of.

"Yeah, it's quite nice. The leaves piled up on the ground heighten the campus' looks if I'm going to be honest." Jean abruptly states, voicing his thoughts aloud.

"You're not wrong," You agreed, burying your hands in your trouser pockets. You all walked closer to the large stairs, that many people were spaced out on.

At least five to fifteen people remained occupying a section of the staircase. They all stood or sat, laughing and chuckling with their friends — they were engulfed in a conversation.

"These stairs are always crowded," Sasha let out, watching as her feet worked their way up each stair, eventually reaching the grey surface.

"I always get up them too fast." Sasha huffs, running her tongue upon her bottom lip. Her hands pressed up against her waist as she shook her hips, sighing dramatically.

"Where to first?" You abruptly cut through her thoughtful trance, waiting for an answer to slip from either her or Jean's lips.

"We're just going to walk around a little bit, just until you become the slightest bit familiar with the large layout." Sasha hummed, grasping ahold of your hand. You walked inside of the building, making sure she wouldn't lose you. Jean trailed along behind the both of you, in silence. He couldn't help but drench himself in his own thoughts.

As you walked through random routes, places, hangouts, and many more odd things they had shown, Sasha and Jean led you back to the main hallway, where most people were. Where they were hanging out with their friends. All while they waited for time to pass, in order for their first lesson of the day to start.