chapter five: blonde boy.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘⁰⁰⁵-

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘⁰⁰⁵
-

This classroom lacked the familiarity you desperately wished cradled your nervous frame

This classroom lacked the familiarity you desperately wished cradled your nervous frame. Eyes fixated upon your figure, stripping your body intensely of the subtle confidence that remained draped around it. Your confidence was stripped as you stood in front of the teacher, her eyes sluggishly absorbing your timid presence. You stood beside her, waiting for her to dismantle the awkward tension between you and her.

"Sit besides, Mr Arlert. He'll guide you," The teacher spoke out, her calloused wrinkled finger running against a test piece as she didn't glance at you once.

"Who's Mr Arlert?" You ask, momentarily glancing back to see Jean, Connie and Sasha seated together ― you wished you were beside them, as this scene was all too awkward.

"The blonde boy sitting in the back with a space beside him," You listened in on her monotonous words, engraving her blunt description of him into your mind as you scanned the classroom. As you were sought to give up, your eyes met with a beautiful boy, causing your heart to skip a beat.

I'm supposed to sit next to that gorgeous man for a long time?

You sighed, your hands pressed against your sides as you bit on your lip in nervousness, you didn't know why you were fazed but maybe it was his gentle look. He seemed sweet, yet someone who wouldn't dare to take an interest in you if you ever got too close. The beautiful blonde boy seemed guarded by a misty lavender layer, blurring your expectations of him. You were nervous, shitting yourself nervous.

You walk down the dozens of rows, your feet tapping against the ground in utter silence as your eyes followed your whereabouts. Your gaze remained locked on the blonde who was nose deep inside of a prestigious book, a history book to be precise. He hadn't even noticed as you had attempted to slip down beside him, in abnormal silence.

As you were seconds away from being unnoticed, his sky blue eyes met with your own. A subtle blush danced upon his cheeks at the sight of you, you could see the blush peering at you as if it had slapped you in the face, it was so prominent and rested almost as if it was natural. Natural to a point you doubted he was actually blushing at you, at your tense composure.