chapter six!: connie's place.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄⁰⁰⁶-9

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄⁰⁰⁶
-
9.0k words: smut.

Your day had ended and you were currently laying atop of your bed, fingers meshed through the fabric of your silk sheets as you attempted to absorb in the events that had taken place as of today

Your day had ended and you were currently laying atop of your bed, fingers meshed through the fabric of your silk sheets as you attempted to absorb in the events that had taken place as of today. You found it rather cool how Sasha, Jean and Connie had taken you in with ease, acting as if you guys had been childhood friends. You found it refreshing that you could speak with ease, without having to shelter yourself away ― or grow distant.

You were adjusting yourself in your bed when you heard a faint melodic knock. Someone danced their knuckles softly against your door. Your eyes darted to your ceiling fan with ease. They subconsciously cling to it, wondering if you should open the door or not. But ultimately, you swung your feet off of your bed, sitting on the edge briefly. You run your finger along the ridges, before you got off, heading in front of the chestnut door. You hesitantly open it, to reveal the image of two unrecognisable women.

"Hey, mind opening up?" A woman says, her tone cheery as you could view snippets of her dirty blonde short hair.

"My pleasure," You reply, fully opening up the door for them to enter.

"Pretty room for a pretty woman," A raven haired girl, spoke up, her eyes remaining on you as a gentle smile rested upon her glossed lips.

"Is that why the two of you are entering?" You reply to her compliment, lacing your tone of voice with an innocent tone.

"So you're smooth I see," The raven-haired girl, you presumed was Mikasa said, sitting on your bed. Her thighs spread as she sat. Her eyes locked onto your own, as she smiled at your manga collection, on one of your shelves.

"I never caught your name, sweetheart. So what is it?" The brown-haired girl asks, her tone smooth as words rolled off of her tongue.

"Y/n, you?" You ask the two girls.

"I'm Mikasa," The raven head, you had predicted as Mikasa, said.