chapter nine!: eren's concert.

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓⁰⁰⁹

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓⁰⁰⁹

13.6k words: synopsis of acts: smut: oral (w), excessive orgasms, cumming, spanking, fingering, face riding, foul language, degrading, hickeys, fling, breast sucking, overstimulation, hair pulling, praising, knee grinding, dom! y/n. many more unestablished acts, read with caution. dismiss my errors.

You were currently in your dorm, your eyes were lazily drawn to your dim-lit computer screen as you waited for Mikasa to finally make her way into your room. The two of you were happily watching a series with each other, excluding Hitch and Sasha as they had mysteriously left to go elsewhere, watching an extended movie with another. It was a vague Saturday, and incurable boredom overwhelmed you, so weren't bothered at the fact that Mikasa had requested for the two of you to watch something together, stretching out how slow time seemed to skim by.

As you pondered on your ruptured thoughts, Mikasa invited herself into your room, again, her steel eyes sharp on your own. She treads lightly, within your room, to rest beside you on your bed, her eyes lingering on your pineapple bedsheets as you shifted them aside, rapidly, for her to set her body next to your own. "Y/n, are you ready to finish this show?"

"Yeah, we've spent a few days trying to finish it," Mikasa places herself beside you, her pronounced shoulder pressed up against your own as she sets her gaze on the laptop that lays in front of you.

"Also, have you seen Jean? I've been trying to get into contact with him, but he's unavailable," You say, your eyes fixated upon the paused content on the screen.

"Last time I saw him, he was studying at the library, that was yesterday," Mikasa glances into your eyes as you subconsciously discovered yourself glancing at her characteristics, still rather amazed by the features she had inherited.

"I need to give him the link to my playlist, but he won't give me his number. I honestly think Jean's shy, he gets flustered at the littlest things, it's cute," You note to Mikasa, observing. Her palm skimmed over your hand to reach the resume button, you had left unattended, longing for your attention to rest upon it.