34. Date Night

"Good morning beautiful," Maya greeted her girlfriend when she entered the apartment, just returning from her run to find Carina making her usual cup of espresso. "You're up early," She added.

"Lo so, I have to get ready for work but first, caffeine," Carina said gesturing to the coffee machine. Maya nodded and made her way over to kiss her girlfriend. "Ew, Maya you're all sweaty," She said.

"I know, I need to shower now. Care to join me?" Maya asked seductively as she wrapped her arms around the Italian.

"Ah, if only I didn't have to go to work," Carina said.

"Oh come on, I'm sure Bailey won't mind if your a little late," Maya said, pressing her lips against her girlfriends as she deepened the kiss. "You know you want to," She said with a slight smirk on her face.

"I really do but what about Maddie, what if she walks in on us?" Carina asked.

"Relax, Maddie is still asleep and I doubt she will wake up any time soon. Besides, I'll make sure that I lock the door just in case," Maya told her girlfriend pausing in between kisses. Carina bit her lip as Maya did her best to pull her girlfriend in the direction of the bathroom.

"Ten minutes tops!" Carina stated.

"Ten minutes," Maya agreed, grinning as she continued to pull Carina into the bathroom and completely forgetting to lock the door as she promised.

It didn't take long for the women to be stripped of their clothes and under the steaming hot water. Maya had taken the time to pleasure her girlfriend, running her hands down Carina's tanned body while she teased her girlfriend with her light touches against her thighs.

"You're always such a tease Bella," Carina chastised. Maya looked up at her girlfriend with a slight smirk on her face, continuing to tease her girlfriend as she pressed gentle kisses against her neck. Carina moved to grip her girlfriends' hands gently and hold them against the wall of the shower, "Nuh-uh, it's my turn now," She said possessively.

"Oh God, Carina!" Maya moaned out loud when she felt Carina's fingers inside of her. Carina couldn't help but smirk, she loved that her girlfriend practically melted with just a few simple touches.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Bella?" Carina asked amused.

"D-Don't stop, keep g-going," Maya stuttered between moans. Carina had a smile on her face as she continued to bury her fingers deep inside the blonde, "Oh my god, Carina!" She moaned.

"Your wish is my command," Carina agreed.

The two women were so in the moment that they didn't realize that Maddie had opened the door until her scream of horror broke them apart.

"Oh shit!" Maya said startled.

"Bambina!" Carina said, moving to grab a towel to cover her body up. "We're so sorry, we thought you were asleep," She instantly apologised.

"Ah, why? No, not again!" Maddie said, her hands covering her eyes the whole time.

"Maya, I thought that you locked the door!" Carina scolded her girlfriend.

"Uh, well I thought that I did lock the door. I guess that I must've forgotten." Maya admitted.

"I need the toilet but I will, uh wait until you two are finished with whatever you're doing," Maddie mumbled and didn't hesitate to walk back out of the bathroom.

"I think that we may have just scarred the Bambina," Carina stated.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time and I hate to say it but I definitely don't think it'll be the last," Maya chuckled. "Come on let's finish up," She said with a smirk.