87. Rose Petals And Champagne, All Around!

"Sullivan, Cutler, search the house for any further civilians!" Beckett ordered through the radio.

"Montgomery, get the hydrant ready for Bishop," He told the firefighter.

"Yes, Captain!" Travis agreed.

Maya climbed up the ladder, ready to hit the large house with water.

"Bishop, douse that fire with water!" Beckett told the blonde woman.

"Copy that, Captain!" Maya said in agreement.

"I'm really bored," Maddie huffed aloud.

Both Maya and Carina were at work and lucky enough, Andy had the day off from work and agreed to keep an eye on Maddie who was at home since she was expelled from school.

Andy decided to try and cook something for the two of them to eat for dinner.

"Well that's what happens when you're grounded and get yourself into trouble," Andy remarked.

Maddie groaned out loud and threw her head back on the couch.

"At least let me watch TV. Come on, I'm so bored," The blonde complained.

"Okay, you know the rules that your Moms set, I distinctively remember being no TV or no electronics one of them," Andy reminded the younger girl.

"Luck enough, I'm here to keep you entertained," She added.

"Cool," Maddie huffed again.

"You know if you're that bored then you can always come and help me cook?" Andy offered.

"Do I have to do that?" The blonde wondered.

"Well, I don't see you having much else to do and if you're that bored then you will," Andy chuckled amusedly.

"Alright. I'll help," Maddie mumbled, standing up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"Wash your hands first, alright?" Andy told her.

Maddie nodded, rolling her sleeves up on her jacket before she washed her hands in the sink.

"I really have broken both of my Moms' trust haven't I?" The girl questioned.

"Yes, you really have, Mija," The older woman admitted.

"They're never going to trust me again," The teenager continued to say.

"They might," Andy told her.

"Alright, here, stir this sauce in with the pasta for me," The woman instructed.

"Okay," Maddie agreed.

"So, tomorrow, you're coming to the station with me, remember?" The older brunette asked.

"I am?" Maddie asked, clearly forgetting what was meant to be happening.

"It has something to do with your mama surprising your mom or something. So I said that I would have to come to the station with me, and hang out," Andy explained.

"Oh, okay. Cool," Maddie nodded in agreement.

"All clear! Bishop, you're up!" Beckett ordered.

This was their third call-out in the last few hours and all Maya could do while on call was think about her daughter getting into trouble last week, and she was, even more, looking forward to going home after this shift's over to enjoy her days off.