90. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Well Kinda!

TW: This chapter contains self-harming in some parts.

It was Christmas day, the most wonderful time of the year, however, the youngest member of the DeLuca-Bishop family had different thoughts as she currently sat staring at herself in the mirror.

Looking down at the fresh cuts on her legs. She couldn't help but feel numb against the thoughts she had inside of her house and the worry that she feared the most.

She was fourteen, not even fifteen yet and she couldn't even figure out what to do... How the hell was she supposed to take care of a baby? She was still a kid herself.

Finding the piece of razor blade stuffed inside her drawer at the back, she dug into her skin as the blood trickled down her legs.

Quickly pulling herself together, she needed to put on an act before anyone got suspicious. She needed to act excited for this day full of gifts and family, and festivities.

Maya opened her eyes slightly and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she turned to face her wife who was smiling at her.

"Mhm... Merry Christmas," The blonde smiled before she rolled over to face her wife.

"It's so quiet," She added.

"It is," Carina chuckled lightly.

"Merry Christmas, my love," The brunette added.

"Maybe we should take advantage of the peace and quiet?" Maya grinned, looking at her wife.

Carina laughed lightly as she slapped her wife's chest playfully.

"As much as I like the sound of that. I give it less than ten minutes before our daughter comes and bombards us wanting to open her presents," The brunette reminded her.

"A lot of stuff can happen in ten minutes," Maya said, wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

"Let me give you my Christmas present," She added as she smirked.

"Oh? Now that. I do like the sound off," Carina said intrigued.

Maya smirked as she moved towards her wife, lunging herself towards her as the two of them got lost between the sheets and passionate kisses.

"Mom! Mama!" A voice on the other side of the door spoke aloud.

Maya let out a groan and flopped back down onto the bed.

"I told you," Carina said amusedly.

"Well, that was nice while it lasted," Maya sighed.

"Are you guys awake yet?" Maddie questioned from the other side of the door.

Carina leaned over to look at the alarm clock and laughed as it brightly pointed out it was barely even 6 am yet.

"Even despite her teenage mood swings, she still doesn't fail to wake up early just to open presents," Maya remarked, shaking her head.

"Can I come in? Wait... You guys are both dressed, right?" Maddie continued to question.

"She isn't gonna give up," Maya stated.

Carina chuckled amusedly and she shook her head.

"We're both dressed, kiddo. Come in," Maya called aloud.

The door was swung open as the excited fourteen-year-old launched herself onto the bed between the two women.

"Oof!" Maya let out a grunt of discomfort.