22 | HateFuck

| Chris POV |

I was beyond pissed. Jani thinks he can fuckin walk on my bus and tell me what he's going to do, like it's his bus or his band? Are you fucking kidding me? This has got to be a joke! Then, the others stick up for him!

Well there's one good thing about it. If Jani is here, Ghost will stop mouth-fucking Ricky in the middle of our sets. Why the Hell did he do that the other night? And he says it was a statement! Prior to them dating, I put my arm around Ricky during songs all the time. Suddenly though, since they're fucking, it's not okay for me to do it!

He's still my best friend. I can still touch him like he is. But pulling a stunt like Ghost did was uncalled for! Maybe if it was public information that he and Kylie weren't together anymore, and maybe if Jani wasn't around, it'd be fine. However, that wasn't the case. Now, there's a million unnecessary fan rumors going around. I can't even look at my phone without seeing something about it.

When I stormed off, I just had to get some fresh air. Balz and Shiloh came looking for me. I told Blaz to go join the others for lunch, and I asked Shiloh to walk to the venue dressing room with me. He seemed concerned about it. Hopefully he'll understand, I just need to get this out.

"Chris, is everything okay?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

"No, I'm upset, and angry, and confused, and can I please just fuck you to get my mind off of everything?!" I stated, somewhat frantically.

"F-fuck me? Oh, yeah, yeah." He said. Thank God! I pushed him against a wall, and I started to move in to kiss him. Then he put his hand up. "Just, one question though. Um, Ricky referred to me earlier as just your friend. Is that... it?"

"What? No, no, no. You don't fuck someone who's just a friend. No, you're mine, Baby." I reassured. Maybe I was just saying anything to get in his pants, but I needed it bad.

Shiloh smiled. "Okay. Just checking. Continue."

I snickered under my breath as I leaned in for a kiss. His clothes were off in no time, flat. Before he could even stop to realize what was happening, I was on top of him. God, he had the sweetest moans. There's something about fucking something so innocent that's a turn on. Maybe, it's knowing that not a lot of people have had him before. He was tight, and his skin, so soft. He's so yummy, and I so needed this.