56 | Home

Thanks to a few people asking for more Devin/Shiloh! I wanted to do only Chris & Ricky POVs for this story but decided to throw in a few random side chapters like this! Hope you all enjoy!

| Devin's POV |

Those last two weeks felt like two months. Everyone else stayed a night in Florida, where we had our last show. I couldn't take one more night though. As soon as the show was over, I went to the dressing room and washed off my makeup. Then I grabbed my bags from the bus and caught a cab to the airport.

I took the only redeye available, which had me getting into Philadephia at 1AM. From there, it was a two hour drive to Scraton. Shiloh was worried about me getting too tired or traveling in the middle of the night like that. I told him I'd sleep on the plane, and I'd be fine. I just wanted to get home to my baby, both of them.

Once I did finally get home, I knew Shiloh would be asleep. Knowing him, he probably would have tried to stay up, but couldn't and ended up falling asleep on the couch. I was really quiet getting into the apartment. The light over the stove was the only one on. And, of course, it was just like I said. I know him too well.

Shiloh was asleep on the couch. There was a candle burning on the table next to him, making his face glow more than it already did. I set my bags down on the floor, behind the couch. Then I walked around to the front of the couch and knelt down in front of it.

I ran the pad of my thumb across his cheek lovingly. Shiloh twitched his nose like a bunny. I rested my hand on his arm as he began to wake up. He was a little groggy at first, then woke up all at once when he realized I was home. Shiloh sat up as quick as he could and hugged me around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his small torso, taking in the scent of his hair. He always smelled like blueberries. I missed that so much. I missed everything about him.

"Baby, don't cry." I whispered as I heard him whimper in my ear. I tightened my grip on him.

"It's happy tears. I've missed you so much." He replied.

"I missed you too, Angel." I pulled back, looking at his innocent eyes. They were so beautiful. "You are so beautiful. I missed waking up next to your beauty."

"I can't sleep well whenever you're gone. I'm so glad you're home." Shiloh spoke, following it up with a sweet sweet kiss. "Welcome home, Baby."

"Thanks, Beautiful. I'm going to go see Bella. You get your cute ass in bed."

He giggled. "Okay. Careful not to wake her."

"I will be." I replied.

I stood up and walked back to the nursery. The moonlight peered in through the sheer curtains, and my precious angel was sound asleep. I leaned over her crib. God, it is good to be home. I have an amazing family. I love them all so much.

Shiloh came in quietly. He came over and leaned on me, looking at the baby. I put my arm on his waist, kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I reached down in the crib and caressed Bella's soft face. "Both of you."

Shiloh rested his head on my shoulder. "We love you two."