A/N: New Story Dealio

Hey everyone! So this story is going to end at 100 parts, no surprise there. My next story is definitely going to be Ghost X Ricky. I've been wanting to write this ship forever & I actually have a few different ones in the works. Here's where I want your help! I want you guys to tell me which of these 3 stories you want to read first. Whichever you guys like best will be the next one out after this is over!

Please comment & let me know!

| Story 1 |

Title: 2AM

Description: A small, deadened town laid in the midst of nowhere, Pennsylvania. The majority of the 300 residence were bland, lifeless drones of people. However, one group of friends had become them rebels, the free thinkers. They only ever knew each other from as far back as they could remember. All those years, and it just now took Ricky and Devin to see love in one another's eyes. But as Chris always told them, nothing interesting happens before midnight.

| Story 2 |

Title: SANITY

Description: Hands restrained to his bed, but no fight to break them, I sat in awe as I examined my new roommate. Beautiful dark black hair, that looked so silky and feathery to the touch, hung over his porcelain face. I wish I could see the color of his bleeding eyes. Without a voice or sound, he had stolen my heart. Suddenly, these padded walls no longer felt so cold. And my heart, began to beat again. Who knew murders could find love.

| Story 3 |

Title: Voodoo

Description: Everyone has been falling on hard times, but when Devin's ass falls far enough, he's forced to return to an ex life. This life, of degrading and selling himself, was something he swore he'd never touch again. His shame, though, may be washed away when he crosses paths with a young exotic dancer at his previous employer, club Voodoo.