68 | Bonfire

| Devin's POV |

"Oh my God." I muttered.

"What are we going to do?" Balz asked.

I sighed. "We're going to hope and pray that he moves on with his life. If he does come after Ricky, we'll be here to protect him. Right now, I have to worry about my own family. I have to go shut the drunks up so my baby can sleep."

"Okay. We'll talk about it more when they get back anyways."

I didn't know how to process this. What I did know, was I actually wasn't too worried. Chris will protect Ricky until his dying breath. He's in good hands, and I know Jani can't keep his hands clean. He'll be back in jail or prison soon enough.

I cringed as I heard yelling outside again. I slipped on my shoes and opened the bus door. Outside, there was a few other buses parked around ours. A ton of people were sitting around a bonfire in front of the buses. They were barbecuing and drinking beer. I knew the faces too; Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse, Escape the Fate, and Black Veil Brides.

My eyes landed on Ashley Purdy, who was one of the loudest of the bunch. Then I saw TJ sitting on the other side of the bonfire. I wanted to put his face over those flames so badly. Jacky saw me, and started walking over. There was a red solo cup in his hand, but I could tell he was sober by the look in his eyes.

"Hey, everything alright?" He asked, in concern to the displeasure on my face.

"No." I scoffed. "We're trying to get Bella to sleep, and every time she just starts to drift off, someone yells out here and makes her cry. Can you guys keep it down?"

"Yea-"

"Jack! Get your ass back over her!" Derek yelled.

"Only if you guys keep it down. Motionless has a baby on their bus that's trying to sleep." Jacky replied.

Ronnie glanced over his shoulder at me. "Oh shit! I'm sorry, we didn't know."

"Yeah, sorry." Craig added. "We'll be quiet."

Both of them had kids of their own. They know how it feels. However, Mr. Party didn't care...

"Why the fuck did you bring a baby on Warped?" Ashley spat.

"Ash..." CC started, but got cut off.

"Don't even, CC! You fuckin' know a baby doesn't belong in this!"

I sighed to myself and walked closer to the bonfire area, so I didn't have to yell. "I bring my family on tour with me, because I don't like them to be where I can't protect them."

"I'm sure they'd be fine at home." TJ said.

I shot him a death glare. "Don't you dare go there. You're the kind of people I have to protect them from."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He snarled as he sat forward in his chair.

"It means I know what you did to Shiloh." I sneered.

"Shi- You mean Shiloh Dakota?"

"Yeah, he's going to be Shiloh Sola soon. So watch your mouth, TJ." I began to walk away because I didn't want to start anything, per Shi's request.

TJ laughed. "I can't believe you decided to wife up that little whore!"

My fists instantly clenched as I stopped walking. He really shouldn't have gone there...