57 | Flight

| Chris' POV |

All of us sat in the airport, waiting to board our flight so we could finally go home. We had an early ass flight too! We're so used to being night owls, that anything before noon doesn't go well for us. Ricky was falling asleep against me. It was kind of cute but kind of pathetic. Of course, Balz and Ryan were pretty decently cheery because they got to go back home to their girls.

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked Balz, with a mouth full of food.

"Looking for something good to post from the tour. You know, to conclude everything and thank the fans." He replied.

"We forgot to take a 'last show of tour' selfie last night." Ricky sleepily muttered.

"Awwwweee," Balz cooed. "This is so cute but I can't post it."

Ryan looked over his shoulder. "Why not?"

"It's from the night off in Seattle. I don't think Chris and Ricky are ready to tell the fans about their relationship yet."

I glanced down at Ricky, to see his sleepy eyes looking up at me. "What do you say, Babe?" I asked.

"You haven't told the fans you're gay yet." He pointed out. "Do you think they'd be able to handle knowing you're gay and with me?"

I sighed. "Honestly, I'm to the point, I don't fucking care. People are going to judge us no matter what. Shit happens. Life... Happens."

Ricky put his hand in mine and smiled. "Life happens, that's true. Life happens."

"Soooo does that mean I can post it?" Balz asked, sounding hopeful.

"If Chris is okay with it." Ricky said.

I nodded. "Go head. It'll be a great memory."

"Oh yeah. A video of you flipping us off, then sweeping Ricky up into a romantic kiss. That pretty much sums up you, Chris." Ryan stated.

Ricky snickered and I looked down at him again. "What?" I asked.

"He's right. That's so you. That's the you that I love though." He pecked my lips.

I smiled. "Love you. You better sleep on the plane."

"I wiiilllll." He whined as he set his head against my arm.

I leaned down and kissed his nose. Ricky smiled, but was still in that tired haze. I was tired too, and ready to get back to my home sweet home.