62 | Whore

| Chris' POV |

As always, Alternative Press had to do a big deal about Warped kicking off. I flew to LA a day ahead of the others because I had to be apart of a photoshoot for the Warped edition of AP. That meant being in the same room as Andy Biersack, Craig Mabbitt, and Ronnie Radke. God, that was a lot of ego in one room.

Ronnie and Craig didn't really bother me. However, every time I looked at Andy, I couldn't help but think about Shiloh's situation. What exactly happened that was so bad? He mentioned Ashley is an asshole drunk. Maybe he was abusive? I mean, Shiloh does have the same personality as Ricky. It wouldn't surprise me if he fell into an abusive relationship. I just don't see Ash as being that way.

"Can I help you?" Andy snapped as he caught me staring. He walked over to me, after having just done his solo shots with the photographer.

I played stupid. "What?"

"You were staring at me the entire time I was trying to do the shoot." He replied. "I mean I know you're gay but-"

"No! No, that was not why I was staring. I have a boyfriend and frankly you're not my type. No, I was just thinking."

"About?" He asked as he turned to watch the photographer setting up with Ronnie.

"Well, uh, I don't want there to be any bad blood between our bands." I stated.

"Why would there be?"

I sighed. "My bassist, Devin, is dating Ashley's ex."

"Kina?" Andy asked and I shook my head. "What? Harper?"

"No, Shiloh."

Andy paused, seemingly shocked but trying to mask his surprise. "I doubt you're going to prevent bad blood then..." He somewhat chuckled.

"What happened between them that was so bad?" I asked.

"Aside from the fact that the age gap was hindering their relationship, it was the first person Ashley was faithful to. When Shiloh cheated on him, with the rest of the band no less, it shattered him. He didn't talk to the rest of us for months."

"So this was Shiloh's fault?" I questioned. It was hard to believe he was ever that naughty.

"Yes, it was our fault too. We knew better than to sleep with Ash's boyfriend." He explained as Ronnie walked up. "It's bridges burned, and Chris, I don't think you're going to be able to rebuild them."

"What're you talking about?" Radke asked.

"You remember Shiloh?"

He scoffed. "How could I fuckin' forget that kid?"

I ran my hand over my face with a huff. "Please don't tell me he screwed all your band too?"

"No, just my lead guitarist. Him and Jacky dated for a few weeks. It didn't last when he went and fucked TJ Bell. Surprisingly Jack and Shiloh stayed friends."

My voice lowered, because I knew that Craig was still in the room. "He fucked TJ?"

"Like four times. He's a little whore." Ronnie stated.

"Little." Andy chuckled. "He is little, and that's why I rather appreciated the time we spent together."

"To many details, okay? Devin already tells me what a good fuck he is and I don't need to hear it again." I said. "But Shiloh isn't like that anymore. Him and Devin are engaged. They have a daughter together."

"I hope he's faithful then, but, just watch him." Andy advised.