70 | Stitches

| Devin's POV |

Shiloh was being overly fussy. I knew this was going to happen eventually. At least we got it over with. TJ deserved everything he had coming to him! If it weren't for my fiance being such a peacekeeper, I would've knocked Purdy's head off too. I knew Shiloh already wasn't going to be happy about me fighting one person, let alone two.

"Why'd you do this?" He asked, obviously upset. 

My back leaned against the small counter in the bus bathroom as he cleaned the blood from my face. My shirt had been bloodstained as well, so I was forced to take it off. At least it was summer, but the guys had the AC turned way the fuck up! 

"I don't mean to sound like a five year old, but he started it." I said. 

Shiloh sighed, glaring at me. "I don't care, Devin. You should have ended it."

"I did." I sneered. 

"You know what I mean. You should have walked away." 

"That's what I was doing, then he opened his fuckin' mouth. I won't stand for anyone calling my boyfriend a whore!" I spoke, trying to keep my temper under control. The last thing I needed at the moment was a fight with him.

"I've been called much worse and so have you. I know TJ too well. He won't let this go, and now, he's going to go running his mouth. You should have walked away." 

I took in a deep breath. There was so much I wanted to say, but I didn't want to hurt him. I loved him too much. C'mon Devin, don't let your temper get the best of you. Bite your tongue. 

Thankfully, I didn't have to. Balz appeared in the doorway, with his mouth open. He was ready to speak, but probably worried about interrupting our bickering. He took in a sharp breath, "Ryan-Ashley and I are heading back to our bus. I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Is there any word on TJ? His condition?" Shiloh asked. 

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

He shot me a dirty look. "I don't need you going to jail for attempted murder, or successful if you beat him as bad as I know you're capable of."

"Chris and I went and talked to Ortiz and Thrasher." Balz said. "TJ will probably need stitches, but they aren't going to press charges."

"Thank God." Shi muttered. "You're probably going to need stitches too."

I pushed his hand away from my face. "I don't need stitches." Stitches are for bitches

"This gash on your cheek is really bad. You should have a Warped paramedic look at it tomorrow."

I sighed and changed the subject. "Did you talk to Chris about the Jani situation?"

"No, I was going to let you do that." Balz replied. 

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Of course you did."

He laughed. "I better get going. Buses need to get going. Goodnight."

"Night." Shiloh and I both responded.