66 | Confess

Short AF I'm sorry :/

| Devin's POV |

"We're... going to leave you guys alone." Ricky spoke, grabbing Chris' hand.

Chris stood up and walked with Ricky to the back. I sighed and glanced over at Shiloh. He held Bella in his arms. They looked so perfect together. My beautiful family... and he kept something from me... What exactly did he hide?

"Shiloh?" I softly asked as I set my hand on his knee.

"I don't want to talk about it." He muttered. "But I will."

"You know you can tell me anything." I reassured. I was so worried about what it could be... My mind was spinning with possibilities.

"I was on tour with Falling In Reverse, when they were out with Escape The Fate. Jacky and I were dating, and TJ didn't like it. He didn't like that he couldn't have me, so he got me alone, and forced me into some stuff." He explained at a muttered.

"Stuf-wh-what? Shi, what kind of stuff?" I questioned, to which he looked away from my eyes. "Shiloh?"

"He raped me, okay?!" Shiloh suddenly snapped at me.

His eyes began to well, and he bowed his head. Bella could tell something was wrong, because she reached up to his face and pull on his hair. He laughed bitterly and weakly kissed her head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered slowly. Setting my hand on his back, I began to sooth him by running my fingers along his spine.

"I didn't want you to see me as more broken than I already am." He mumbled. "I'm a wreck. And, I don't know why you want to marry a wreck like me."

"Because," I took my free hand and gently turned his face towards mine. "I'm just as much a wreck. We two broken pieces, but together, we are whole. You complete me, Shiloh. You're holding up my world, Angel."

Shiloh leaned into me. He rested his head on my shoulder, sniffling. "Thank you. You're my rock in the storms. I love you."

I kissed his head. "I love you, too. And I'll be damned if I don't put TJ's head through a fucking wall."

Shiloh laughed softly. "It's the past, Babe."

"Was he ever punished for what he did?"

"Once Jacky found out, he got into several fist fights with TJ over the remainder of the tour." He said.

"That's not enough for me." I growled.

"Don't start any trouble, please."

"I won't." I replied. "But if the opportunity presents itself, I'm beating his ass into next week."

Shiloh sighed. "Only if he starts first, okay?"

"Fine." I reluctantly agreed.