32 | Family

| Chris' POV |

I actually got to the point, I felt really bad for Kuza. Sure this was his fault for drinking this much, but throwing up and regretting your life is never fun, no matter what. He kept rambling on about his life, about unpaid bills, people leaving him, and so on. I felt bad but I didn't know what to do to help him.

He had fallen asleep on my bathroom floor. I heard the elevator and peaked outside, hoping it was Ghost and Shiloh coming home. Luckily, it was, and thank God both of them are straight edge so they were sober. I stepped out of my apartment, telling Dev with my eyes that we should talk.

"Go grab Bella from Mrs. Moore. I'm going to talk to Chris for a second." Ghost told Shiloh.

"Okay." He replied, walking down the hall.

Ghost walked over to me, sighing. "Hey. I'm glad you got home. You didn't say goodbye and I didn't know you had left until you were gone, so I was worried."

"I'm fine, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that is. I had to take Kuza home with me because he was beyond wasted." I said.

"Why didn't you take him to his own apartment?"

"Well, for starters, he was too drunk to be left alone, and secondly, he was crying about being lonely." I explained. "He'll be fine though. He isn't who I'm worried about."

Just as I say this, we hear a loud crashing noise on our floor. Ghost and I both glanced over in the general direction, only to realize our eyes were staring at Ricky and Jani's apartment door. We were used to all the noises that came out of there though; moans, groans, cries, screams, shattered glass and all.

"What happened this time?" Ghost asked as he looked back at me.

I sighed. "Well, considering how wasted Mike was, Jani took advantage of him and was making out with him. Ricky saw, got upset, tried to take pills and I tried to take them away from him. He broke down and long story short, I ended up kissing Ricky... aaannd... Jani caught us."

"What a fucking hypocrite!" He scoffed. "We should check on him."

"He'd be pissed if either of us went over there. He doesn't seem to mind Shiloh though."

"No way! I'm not sending Shiloh into that!"

"What? And it's okay for Ricky to be in it?"

He caved, knowing I was right. "Okay, true." Ghost spoke as Shiloh walked back from where he had been. He had their baby girl in his arms. Ghost leaned over and kissed Bella's head lovingly, then repeated with Shiloh. "Babe, I need a favor."

"Um, okay. What is it?"

"I need you to go check on Ricky. We can't go over there. Jani will kill us."

Shiloh lowered his head, thinking about it. "Okay. Here, take the baby. I'll be back."

Ghost took Bella into his arms. He held her with a true smile on his face. He really did love that little girl. I was happy to see she looked more like Ghost than she did Kylie. And she was such a sweetheart!

Shiloh fearfully walked towards Ricky and Jani's place. It's probably best when they open the door, for us not to be standing in the hall. So Ghost and I stepped inside my apartment.

"What are you going to do with her while we're on tour?" I asked. I kept my tone low, knowing Kuza was still passed out in my bathroom.

"I was thinking about what we talked about a while back, about getting a second bus and taking the girls and Shiloh with us. Then I can bring Bella and Shi would be there to watch her. I think I'd miss them too much if I left them home."

"That's a good idea. We really should consider it, if we can afford it." I said. "I notice how you left Jani out of that."

"Because my ideal family doesn't include him." He muttered.

I sighed. "I don't blame you."