Story Preview

As promised, at part 50 I'd give you a preview to my next story! It's a Ricky X Ghost AU :) Tell me what you guys all think!! - Nona <3

••••••••••••

I laid on my bed, legs crossed, reading. As always, I was surrounded by the common sounds; chains rattlingly, security doors beeping, that one asshole that's always singing The Cure and Misfits songs. Not that they're bad songs, and he is good at singing, but it gets only. Right now, I'd just like to concentrate on reading my book. Though I've read Tim Burton's autobiography twenty times, I rarely get new books and it's better than staring at the ceiling all day long.

The one person that does bring me books, and other outside goods, is my old cell mate. He visits about once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I can understand why he doesn't want to come back here though. Aside from boredom, I am literally surrounded by murders. Fellow murders, but murders.

Yes, I am a murderer, and I am a current inmate at Pennsylvania's state prison. I'm from California, or Kill-ifornia as I call it, but I was caught here in PA. All because of a rookie mistake. Let's not dwell on the past though. I only frustrate myself if I think of the fact that I fucked up.

I have made some friends, but mostly keep to myself. Why? Because I can. Everyone is afraid of me. I have the "best" rep in the whole prison. Best, for a murderer that is, and the worst for a normal human being. The few people I associate with and dare call friends, are all the closest to my level of anyone here.

Believe it or not, that asshole singing is one of my friends, Chris. He's still an asshole, because he has issues with being in control. I've heard the employees say he has the most severe case of OCD they've ever seen. That, of course, is what got him thrown in here. He was overly controlling of his girlfriends, to the point he killed them, one by one. I believe he went through seven before he was caught, though he's never given me a definite answer.

Now, there's plenty of inmates in here that have killed more than seven people, but it's the way he killed them. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

Moving down the line, just as his name passes my mind, I can hear him arguing with a guard about taking his medication. Josh, but he's known by Balz mostly, is definitely the most psychotic one here. He's the worst schizophrenic in the whole prison. Apparently one day he just snapped, killed everyone at his work. Then, locked himself in a cabin in the mountains, and anyone that he came in contact with got a hatchet to the skull.

Finally, that leads me to Ryan. He's a perfect example of the old phrase, "silent but deadly." It started simple; dissecting frogs and fish. Then he escalated to stray cats, and eventually stray humans. He dismembered over twenty hitchhikers. The most interesting part is, he talks about it like it's a normal desk job. I find it intriguing.

As for me, I've done it all. Torturing, kidnapping, attacking, dismembering. I'm a belting pot of all their skills. Not a single one of us will leave here alive. This prison is my grave. At least, if I don't break out. I'm slowly working on that.

However today's biggest adventure will be exploring my new cellmate. He's supposed to be getting here after lunch. I hope he's cute. My old cellmate was hot as Hell, but we never fucked, because he was more like a brother to me. With the newbie though, I'm looking for the perfect picture of a HateFuck.