54 | Blissful

| Ricky's POV |

I was shocked when Chris paid for the bill. I'm not used to having my date pick up the bill. After dinner, we decided to walk back to the hotel instead of getting a cab. It was a rather warm night and the stars were shining.

"I love the Seattle sky at night." I said as I looked up at it.

"You seem to love this city but you hate visiting it." Chris replied.

My eyes lowered. "I don't like to see my family. My dad is homophobic."

"Oooh." Chris put his arm over my shoulder. "I'm sorry Sweetheart. Family can be a... weird thing. You can walk away from friends if they're assholes but family... you're stuck with."

"Voice of experience?" I asked hopefully. Maybe I'm not the only one with a harsh family.

"Luckily my parents are very accepting. My grandfather wasn't though, and I never told him."

"Why?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't want him to die ashamed of who I was. He was dying of cancer right about the time I was coming to grips with my sexuality."

"O-oh. I'm so sorry Chris. Why haven't you ever told me?"

He shrugged. "Never came up. I don't want to talk about it. I'm sure you don't want to talk about your parents either."

"Not right now, when I'm trying to enjoy a date with a handsome man." I replied.

"Well I don't know who this handsome man is. Definitely isn't me." He joked.

I laughed. "Stop it! You know I meant you!"

Chris rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay, if you say so, Beautiful."

He stopped walking. We were in front of the hotel. More specifically, we were in front of the huge fountain out front of the hotel doors. The stars were sparkling, just like the building lights. Nothing, however, shined as bright as Chris' chocolate eyes.

"I really mean it." He said as he stared into my eyes. "You are beautiful. I love you."

"I love you, too." I happily responded.

We closed the space in between us. Chris kissed me softly. It felt amazing! The electricity surged through my body. I can't explain why, he just pumped my adrenaline so much. My sex drive was never very strong with Jani, but one kiss from Chris makes me what him in my bed.

We broke our kiss a moment to catch our breath. Then we continued to let our hands wrap around each other. Both mine were around his neck. He had one hand rested on my waist, and the other along my jawline. Our lips fit together so perfectly!

I heard a whistle, one that sounded familiar. I pulled away from Chris as I heard another, and looked up at one of the hotel room balconies. The guys were all out, smiling down at us and whistling.

Chris pulled me against his chest and flipped them off. I giggled at them returning the favor. Balz pulled his phone out and I think took a picture. Chris flipped his hair a bit as he laughed and kissed me again.

"Why don't you say we get back to the hotel room?" He asked.

"That sounds fabulous." I smiled.