42

Lea's
_____

"We'll just buy some snacks" I said to the boys while Ava is next to me..

"Where?" Daniel asked..

"At the nearest convenience store that I know" I said and they nodded..

"But it's not safe for you guys to go out alone since it's already dark-" Jihoon said but got cut off by Ava..

"Don't worry Jihoon, I'll take care of Lea.. and myself too" Ava said and smiled at him..

"Okay, come back safe" He said and we both nodded..

I and Ava exited the house since we already asked Ms. Kang for permission before telling the boys.

"It's my first time going on a korean convenience store" Ava said and giggled as we closed the gate..

"It's not that different from the other convenience stores.. but of course, it's full of korean foods" I said and chuckled..

"That's why it's called korean convenience store" She said and we both laughed..

-
-
-

minutes later we arrived at the convenience store..

but I am wondering why are they so many people forming a circle in the middle of the road?

"Is it really crowded here everyday?" Ava asked and looked at me..

"No.. I'm wondering too why is it like that today.. it's really peaceful and relaxing here every night-" I said as this loud voice cut my words..

"Call an ambulance!" He said loudly which made me and Ava look at each other..

"Wait- there's an accident" I said and tried to get closer to the scene..

"Let's see" She said and peeked through the crowd.

I can't see who they are, they are facing the opposite direction from us so I can't see their faces..

it looks like they're a couple then fought about something, that's why this happened..

but the boy's clothing is somewhat familiar-

"Wait.. Lea! It's Ni-ki!" Ava said loudly that made my heartbeat go faster..

goosebumps.

I didn't knew that my tears are starting to roll down my cheeks as I clearly saw who's lying on the cold ground as blood surrounded them..

"Ni-ki.. Hayami!" I said and walked through the crowd..

"Ava! Call an ambulance" I said and cried..

why is this happening?

"Young girl, you need to stay away..." An old lady said as I continued to cry..