Chapter 52

Annie's POV

When our family goes on vacation, or when I go with Demi on a plane to make an appearance somewhere, we don't put on social media what day we're leaving or what time.

Today, we remember why.

I guess our fam bam got a little to excited about going to Utah, resulting in us all excessively tweeting about it for the past week straight. We've said, 'Can't wait till Sunday' and then dumb ass Dallas had to say, 'Thank the lord our flight is at 8 pm & not am!'

You know what happens when you tweet where we are at what time? This happens.

We're all in groups huddled together, pushing through the crowd of screaming girls and blinding camera flashes with aggressive paparazzi behind them.

Much fun.

Like, who has to wear sunglasses inside of an airport? We do. Honestly, I'm seeing purple and pink spots everywhere. It's been a long time sense we've been bombarded like this.

"We're here!" A security guard yelled over the obnoxious screams.

We all walked outside to our private plane with only a few scratches and only 50% more blind than we were when we arrived.

Demi fell behind from leading our pack and waited for me to catch up with her.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" She asked.

"Oh, now you ask." I joked, considering she wasn't protecting me when we were being attacked. I had Eddie, though. And she has Sugar. And Wilmer.

"Stop that." She pouted.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"You make me feel bad."

I laughed, "Shut up."

Demi slightly pushed me and I giggled back.

Finally, we began climbing up the plane stairs and walked on through. This is so much nicer than the packed planes with the streaming kids and the business men who talk way to loud on their phone.

"I call window seat!" I yelled at Madison.

"No, I do!"

We began fighting our way to the seat, trying to get in the window one. Unfortunately, Madison's upper body strength outweighed mine and she beat me. Sigh.

"You win this time." I said, falling back in the seat.

We were only seated for ten minutes before the plane took off into the air and we were on our way to Utah. Finally.

"Annie!" Wilmer called from the front. "What movies did you bring?"

I grabbed my bag and emptied its contents on my lap.

"Tammy, The Heat, Pitch Perfect, Benchwarmers, Paranormal Activity, The Fault In Our Stars, The Notebook, and Twilight!" I shouted back.

"Oh! Benchwarmers!" He said.

"No!" Madison yelled from beside me, "That's what we're watching!"

True. We did say we were going to watch that on the way up here.

"No, we want too!" Demi said.

Madison, Demi, and Wilmer continued to shout and argue back and fourth, meanwhile I put the Benchwarmers DVD in our movie player, then put The Notebook in the Benchwarmers case.

"Okay, kids!" I yelled. "You win!"

Madison pretended to be angry, but really she saw what I did. My plan was pretty genius.