Season One: A/N & Prologue

Hello, welcome to Chaos Magic! For most of this story I will be sticking to the plot line, but in Season Two there will be a part B!

Taylor and her plot line are entirely made up by me, but everything else was created Jeff Davis!

Prologue

I've always believed in the supernatural. The world just seemed to be too ordinary without it. It needed to exist. There were too many shows, tales, movies, and sometimes even songs about the supernatural for it not to exist.

And then, one fateful night, it all came true. The night Scott got bit changed all our lives.

But even though I didn't know it, my life already began to change before that.

I can still feel the chills that ran down my spine, the way my heart stopped, and all the blood drained from my face. When he said my name, I thought I was done for. But they have other plans for me. Plans I have yet to figure out.

Plans I hope to never figure out.

But that's not the way life works out. Sometimes, life can give you everything you want. Popularity, nice clothes, clean skin, friends, family, a roof over your head, clean water, and fresh food. Or life can totally flip on you, causing your downfall.

Surprisingly, my downfall saved my life.

****

"Why? What's so special about me?"

"Something, but I don't know what yet. It's not that you're magical, Taylor. It's that you're meant to be. And I just want to test it out."

****