Online Friend

Jisung P.O.V

"JS I'll be gone for awhile, I'll chat you when I can" my online friend messaged me that last week, I tried convincing them that I'm THE Park Jisung from NCT but they keep denying that they actually know it's me. they call me JS and I call them Baby cuz hehe I just find them cute, I know their real name is Y/N but I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable. I miss them a lot... "still thinking about them?" Chenle asked me since he accompanied me to the company building cuz I left my bag there "yeah...I never really knew how they looked like cuz who knows maybe they are catfishing me with a pretty face but I don't care about that...I'm so into them even without knowing how they look like...do you think they feel the same towards me?" I asked Chenle "I mean, their name is Y/N right? their real name" he asked "according to them yeah but I still don't know if it's true" I answered "you've been online friends for 3 years, remember that one time they mentioned how they prefer 'JS' over Park Jisung, both of them being you, and that they also mentioned that they have a huge crush on Park Jisung, I'm sure they feel the same way even tho they don't know how you look like" he answered me back.

it is true that Y/N said that they preferred JS over me...I know JS is literally me but it kind of hurts "I know Chenle but, what will be their reaction once they find out JS and Park Jisung are the same pers- ow" I accidentally bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry sunbaenim I'll watch where I'm going next time" someone new here tells us- why do they look so familiar? "are you new here" Chenle asks "yes! I actually just came in last week from the zoom auditions, my name is Y/N nice to meet you" they extend their hand towards us as I stand there in shock with my face blushing, they weren't catfishing me at all and...they look so much better in real life "um..." I didn't realize that I was still holding their hand as I quickly removed it, even Chenle was standing their in shock I- they never told me they had interest in being a KPOP idol???? "I'm sorry baby i-"

Your P.O.V

I was shocked to hear Jisung calling me 'baby' which is a special nickname made by my best friend JS...JS did mention that he is the Park Jisung but I never want to believe him, I don't like my feelings getting played "b-baby?" I stuttered "oh! erm...Jisung is a big flirt you see ahaha *sweating*" Chenle answers "um...okay, well if you don't mind I'll be going now" I told them as I walked passed by them

once I reached my dorm I decided to text JS since I ignored him for a week now

You: JS! Im baaacckk you won't believe what just happened today

JS: Baby!!! I missed you so much <3

You: it has just been a week haha

JS: I know but I miss my baby so much

You: *blushes when he called them his baby* anyways remember my crush Park Jisung???

JS: you literally won't go a day without mentioning his name

You: what??? are you jealous?

JS: pssh no, you already told me that I am way better than him

You: hihih true and that's because I love you <3

JS: I love you more <3

You: anyways I bumped into him today along with Chenle and HE called me 'baby' like???? he's such a flirt my heart can't handle it

JS: how about when I call you baby :(

You: JS you called me baby since the beginning, 3 years ago

JS: hehe :P

You: wait...aren't you surprised?

JS: about?

You: JS? I MET THE PARK JISUNG