Bestfriend

Jisung P.O.V

I plopped on my bed once I entered my room, it was a long day today, I wonder how my bestfriend Y/N is doing, she's also an idol but from a different company, I decided to text her since she's online.

Ji: I see you
You: heeeeeyy guess what I'm doing on my phone 👀
Ji: texting me
You: you're lame
Ji: alright alright I'll guess, uuummmm playing (favorite mobile game)
You: oh shit you're correct
Ji: I know you too well
You: I mean it has been like 3 years already and I'm like the only female idol best friend you have
Ji: are you sure about that
You: what
Ji: nah I'm playing with you
You: wait Ji I'm confused you have other female idol friends?
Ji: no
You: you're not joking right
Ji: I'm not hahaha you're the only one
You: Ji you know I'm an overthinker :(
Ji: I'm sorry 🥺🥺🥺 I mean I don't have the courage to talk to anyone else but you, I'm so comfortable around you
You: cuz I love you 🫶🏻
Ji: really?
You: idk want me to come over?
Ji: oh- okay sure but I did plan on going live
You: it's okay maybe I could crash into your live
Ji: haha alright I'll see you here

We're pretty open about our friendship, our fans love it when we hang out together especially our height difference, she's so small compared to me. But only the members know my huge crush on her, I am SO in love with her I keep fighting the urge to just kiss her like I really just wanna kiss her so badly. I opened instagram and went live "hi" I started as I wait for the comments to fill in "I'll be having a special guest soon, she's coming here" I hinted as the comments already guessed it was Y/N. I suddenly got interrupted by a sasaeng call so I muted them and tried to continue the live, it didn't go so smoothly since it kept pausing but eventually it was okay, for now "I don't know what to talk about honestly it was very tiring today and-" I was interrupted by loud banging, I made a face but I eventually started smiling when I recognized the pattern of the banging, I approached the door and opened it "they told me to bang the door I am so sorry" Y/N said as I laughed, I hugged her tightly and accidentally lifted her up "I haven't seen you in weeks" I said as I brought her in my room "oh hey you're live!" Y/N said as she started doing a goofy dance, I laughed and joined her in after as the comment section were going crazy at our goofiness, eventually she got tired and sat down next to me "ah jeez I look so ugly" Y/N said as she put her hood over her head "don't say that" I told her as I pinched her cheeks "Y/N you're way more beautiful without make up on" "I'm so jealous Jisung gets to see that in real life" some of the comments say as I notice Y/N blushing "don't be so hard on yourself you're more beautiful than you think" I reassure her as I pat her shoulder. We then got interrupted by a sasaeng again, I ended the call as the live resumed "guys stop calling him" Y/N said angrily as I nudged her a bit, I was always worried about scolding my fans that's why I never do it "what? Someone has to tell them cuz you're too nice" Y/N nudged me back as I chuckled, a few minutes later the sasaeng called again "Ji...you really let them do that to you?" Y/N asked angrily as she grabbed my phone and answered the call "Y/N wait-" "hey" she answered as I just sat there panicking "listen I don't care how much you love him how much you're obsessed with him you're invading his privacy and he can have the rights to press charges or I could track you down and beat your ass you got that?" she said as she ended the call and went back to the live, I honestly found that so hot I didn't realize I started smirking "you guys should understand privacy you guys are taking Jisung's kindness for granted but jokes on you his best friend ain't nice at all so if you call him or make him uncomfortable again I will come over to whereever the fuck you sasaengs are and I will personally strangle you and beat your ass" I smirked at her and bit my lip as she kept ranting to the camera "can I marry you?" I blurted out as I just sat there looking at her teasingly "w-what?" she replied so clueless as the comment section went wild "I-I u-uh- hey that's out of the topic I'm gonna scold you for being too nice to your fans!" she said as she threw a pillow at me.

Your P.O.V

We talked about a few more topics before we ended the live "well that was kinda roller coaster but I'll admit it felt so nice to just tell off those sasaengs like that-" I got cut off by Jisung turning me to face him and...he kissed me...on the lips...I couldn't move, it's my first kiss! Oh and his lips feel so nice...I closed my eyes and kiss him back, I felt him grab my hood and pull me closer as I blushed so hard. I've always loved him, I just never thought he would feel the same way but...maybe he did, I was so overwhelmed tears started streaming down my cheek, Jisung wiped it gently while he's still kissing me. He lifted me up to his bed and lay me down as he was still kissing me "Mmmhhh..." I relaxed to his touch when he suddenly pinned me on the bed and looked at me intensely "d-don't make that sound I might lose control..." he said as we just stared at each other "J-Jisung..." is all I could reply, I was speechless. I felt him gently wipe the extra tears on my cheek "w-why are you crying? Did I startled you I-I d-didn't mean to I just really couldn't control myself from kissing you-" "no no no Jisung you did nothing wrong! It's just...I don't understand..." I answered "what do you mean?" He asked as he caressed my cheek "why me? I know you haven't had a first kiss yet and you let me take it..." I told him "Y/N...I feel ashamed...whatever you said in the live was all true, I couldn't get mad at my fans but then I realized...I was also never so open to my fans until you came in my life, I was brave to show our friendship when we both know how the industry reacts to it. That's what I love most about you Y/N, you change me, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, I love you Y/N..." he confessed "oh Jisung...I love you too...I-I wasn't expecting you to do that honestly" I blushed thinking about how he just kissed me out of nowhere "oh you don't understand how hard it has been to control the urge to kiss you" he said as he kissed me again, I chuckled in between the kiss as he hugged me closer "oh baby..." he mumbled in between the kiss as I pulled him closer by the neck "you're mine now right...you have to be mine..." he started kissing my neck as I chuckled "is this you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked "my girlfriend, my fiance, my wife, the mother of my future kids, yes" he answered while still kissing my neck "please" he pleaded as I brushed his hair "yes Jisung, I'll be your girlfriend...and your fiance, wife, and the mother to your future children" I chuckled as we just kept kissing and cuddling on his bed.

I couldn't stop giggling since he kept giving me kisses, I was holding onto him tight! "Oh I love you so much" he keeps saying in between the kisses "alright calm down babe!" I told him as we finally settled on his bed, we lay on our sides staring at each other lovingly "you don't understand how happy I am Y/N, it was hard for me to fall in love, I know it may seem like I get crushes easily but I never actually fell in love, not until I met you" he said as he caressed my cheek "it's just...so hard to believe...I've never really received love so I'm just not used to it..." I replied as he came closer to me "then I'll love you till we die, I'll never leave your side Y/N, I promise that" he said before giving me another kiss "you love kissing me don't you" I chuckled "what??? I've waited years to kiss you" he replied as he kept kissing me "stay over for the night please I'm pretty sure my hyungs won't mind" he asked "as long as we get to cuddle then I'll stay over" I said as he hugged me tighter "I love you so much" "I love you too Ji" we said to each other as we fell asleep happily.