Family

Jisung P.O.V

Me and Y/N have been dating for years now, I plan to propose to her sooner, I can't wait to make her officially part of my family. My parents adore her very much and I sometimes think my mom loves her more than she loves me haha. We have our own apartment and are currently cuddling with each other until my mom called "honey, I'll be heading to you aunts, do you want to join us so we could visit your cousins?" she asked, "sure, can I bring Y/N?" I ask "ofcourse honey" she replied as I told Y/N about it "but isn't F/C gonna be there..." ah, I totally forgot, I have a female cousin who's obsessed with me, I just got lucky that we're blood related so that I'd never have the chance to be with her "don't worry babe, if she does something to you we can leave immediately" I reassured as I pecked her lips "jeez why are your lips so addicting huh?" she asks as she peck my lips again.

Time Skip

Once we arrived we were greeted by M/C "eeeyyy Jisung" he bro hugged me as we went in "hey Y/N nice to see you again" M/C said to Y/N as he gave her a fist bump "Oppa!" oh gosh here comes F/C. I avoided her hug as I went to hug my auntie "ooouuuuhh Jisungie look how much you've grown! And Y/N my you look beautiful as always! Has he proposed yet?" auntie asked as we blushed "n-not yet haha" Y/N replied with her face being flushed with red "hey let's hang out in my room" M/C said as we all head there.

I plopped on his bed as Y/N sat beside me and combed my hair "should we get a drink?" M/C offered "hmmm I'm not a drinker but I'll go for this one, Y/N wanna join?" I ask as she shook your head "you may need someone to take care of you when you're drunk so I'll stay sober" she replied as I chuckled. We drank a few shots as F/C started to talk "so when are you guys going to break up" she said out of no where as M/C smacked her "cut it out F/C! I'm so sorry you guys it's a pain having her fr" M/C says, it seems F/C gets drunk really fast "yknow Jisung I could introduce you to some of my friends, it's a shame that we're blood related" F/C said as I looked at Y/N clenching her fist, I held her hand softly and kissed it "no thanks F/C, Y/N is the perfect woman I could ever ask for" I replied as F/C groaned "yeah F/C you're fucking disgusting" M/C said as we continued drinking.

Your P.O.V

Jisung was pretty drunk now, M/C seems to be someone who doesn't get drunk easily, but for Jisung oh boy, he gets veerrrryyyy kissy when he's drunk "Jisung just give me a chance pleeeaaasssee" F/C groans "shut the FUCK UP!" Jisung screams as he nearly faints on my chest "woah calm down baby" I brushed his hair as he kept groaning "I want my wiiifffeee my lovely wife Y/NNNNN the love of my liiifffeee" he cries "*chuckles* baby I'm right here" I said as he looked up at me "fuuuccckk you're so beautiful" he lays kisses on my neck as I chuckle "damn he really doesn't get tired of you" M/C said as I chuckle "I think we should go now, he might pass out very soon" I told M/C as he nodded "yeah you should before F/C gets crazier, I'm so sorry about her" M/C says "it's alright, atleast I know Jisung loves me truly" I chuckled as I carried him out of the room "Mom we have to leave now, Jisung is really drunk" I told Jisung's mom as she nodded "oh dear, take good care of him!" she says as I left the house. We lived nearby so the walk isn't that far.

We entered our apartment and I let go of Jisung for a while but then he immediately leaned back on to me and hurried his head onto the crook of my neck "mmmmmmmm you smell amazing" he said as he plants kisses onto my neck "Jisung let's lay down for a while" I said as I dragged him onto our bed and he lays on top of me "Y/NNNN" he calls out "yes baby?" I answered "if I proposed to you, would you say no?" he asked "I would never, I sometimes don't get why you love me..." I replied "nooooooo I love you because you're a Y/N, this world is lucky to have a Y/N and Y/N is very rare, I'm so lucky the world chose me to have my own Y/N, my Y/N, my lovely Y/N" he keeps mumbling as I chuckled "I love you so much my Y/N" he says "I love you too baby" I replied as he passed out soon.

Time Skip

Jisung P.O.V

I finally decided to propose to her, I got the ring and currently I'm taking her to the park, there isn't much people here and it's perfect including the current weather "aaahhh the fresh air" she sighs as I look at her lovingly "oh Y/N I never asked, what happened the last time I was drunk?" I asked her "oh you kept showering me with love and kisses and you were even like asking me what I'd do if you proposed to me and suddenly said how I'm like some kind of rare spieces hahaha" she replied as I scratch the back of my neck "well you really are a rare spieces, other people have their own partners but I have a Y/N, Y/N makes me happy, Y/N showers me with a lot of kisses, Y/N never gets mad at me, Y/N motivates, even my family loves Y/N, so I want to make Y/N a part of my family" I said as I got down on one knee and she gasped "J-Jisung!" she covered her mouth as tears welded in her eyes "Y/N, will you marry me?" I ask as she nodded her head "of course! I told you I'd never say no" she answered as I got up and put the ring on her finger, before I could say anything I felt her lips on mine "you're mine forever" I mumbled through the kiss as I spun her around.