Perform

Jisung P.O.V (5 years old)

I was clapping my hands as my best friend Y/N finished performing infront of our kindergarten "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" I screamed as I saw her smile at me, after that we headed to the park to wait for our parents to pick us up "that was such an amazing performance Y/N I'm your biggest fan!" I said to her as she giggled "soon, I'll be a KPOP Idol just like Taeyeon" she replied, me and Y/N are fans of SNSD, oh and how we met? My mom and Y/N's mom are close friends since they were little so I knew Y/N from her mom. We saw our parents coming towards us "I'll see you again tomorrow Y/N, bye!!!" I waved as she waved back.

Time Skip

I was in dreamland until my mom started shaking me "sweety wake up we need to go somewhere" she whispered as I rubbed my eyes, I looked out the window and it was still dark "mommy isn't it too early?" I asked "it's an emergency..." she said "oh no what happened?" I asked being so curious, she let out a big sigh "Y/N had a seizure and she's in the hospital now" I gasped as I got off the bed quickly "we need to go now!" I yelled with tears in my eyes "I know honey calm down first" my mom told me as she kneeled down and wiped my tears "I'm scared" I cried as my mom carried me "she'll be okay darling...she'll be okay..."

We were waiting outside the room Y/N was in, we saw Mrs. L/N go out and my mom put me down to hug her "how is she?" my mom asked "she's awake now...she didn't wake up since this afternoon, how about Jisung?" Y/N's mom asked "he's really worried about her, he was crying, how's her condition right now?" my mom asked but Y/N's mom couldn't answer, she started crying. I quietly went inside the room to see Y/N on the hospital bed, crying "psst, Y/N!" I whisper shout as Y/N looked at me "Jisung?" she said as she wiped her tears, I tried to climb up the bed and sat beside her. I hugged her tightly and wiped her tears "Jisung..." she cried as she hugged me tighter "I...they said my legs are paralized...I can't perform anymore" she cried as my heart shatter "I'm sorry...I'm sorry you can't see me perform again..." she cried as I hugged her again "don't say that! One day, in the future, you will get better and you will walk again, you'll be able to perform and I'll wait for you, no matter how long it will take, I'll wait till the day I die"

I visit Y/N at the hospital everyday, the sad news is she might stay there majority of her life, she's a fighter, she's willing to get better. Right now me and my mom are making her favorite food, she loves the noodles my mom makes so I'm helping my mom to make it extra special. We knocked on the door and the nurse opened it "Y/N I brought your favorite!" I exclaimed as I approached Y/N "your mom's noodles! Thank you so much Jisung" she hugged me tightly as I giggled "anything for my best friend" I replied as I watched her eat. Part of me can't let go of the fact that she can't perform again, I'm hurt and I wanna do something "Y/N..." I called her out silently "if you can't perform...then I'll do it, I'll perform for you, and when I'm on stage, I'll call out for you, I'll shout your name to keep me performing, will you support me in my journey?" I asked "Jisung...you'd do that for me?" she asked "like I said, I'd do anything for you" I replied as she started tearing up "go reach that stage for me"

Time Skip

I came back from China and my mom took me straight to the hospital "Y/N! Did you see me??? On stage?? I was in China!" I said climbing up to the bed "I saw Jisung, you were so amazing!" she said as I giggled "I made a new friend, his name is Chenle, we didn't know how to communicate with each other but we figured it out" I told her "it's good to hear that you're making new friends in this journey, sadly mine left cuz I can't perform anymore..." she said sadly "I'm still here! And I'll be here until you get better, infact, when you get better I'll marry you!" I told her as I smiled, she giggled "that's lovely of you Jisung"

Time Skip

I became a trainee under SM Entertainment, in the past years I joined a show called Mickey Mouse Club and Y/N got to watch it on TV while she was in the hospital, of course I never skipped a day without visiting her unless I'm outside of the country, and I talk about her all the time to my friends. Right now I'm preparing for my debut and to my surprise, the kid I met years ago in China is debuting with me "where are you going Jisung?" he asked as I left the other way instead of going to the dorm "oh remember that girl I talked about when we were in China, I visit her everyday at the hospital" I told him "can I go with you?" he asked "sure! Actually let's buy her something" I told him as Chenle suggest we get her a stuffed toy.