Lonely (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

My college life has been going well, I decided to take audio engineering as a major, I had a hard time in my old dorm so Jisung bought me a decent apartment. I'm so happy for what he did for me, recently we haven't been in contact because he's preparing for a concert, but he loves to text me a goodmorning and a goodnight everyday. I miss his presence tho...I miss his hugs and his kisses.

As I was working on my current project, I saw a Twitter notification pop up "NCT DREAM's concert got canceled?" I covered my mouth as I read the article, I felt so bad for them. I was about to message Jisung to check up on him until I heard a knock on the door "coming!" I said as I approached the door, I opened it and my eyes widened "Jisung..." I said quietly as I saw him lift his head up a bit, his eyes were red, I let him in as he closed the door and settled his stuff down. I cupped his face and softly smiled at him "are you okay?" I asked with a small smile and that's when he broke out, he sobbed and hugged me tightly as I brushed his hair "it's okay...it's okay I'm right here...let it all out baby" I gave his head a kiss as he buried his face onto the crook of my neck. After a few minutes he let go of the hug as I wiped his tears "h-hi..." he stuttered and blushed as I chuckled "I-I missed you...we haven't seen each other in so long and I'm guessing you already heard about the news...we were given a chance to rest and my mind has been messing around with me so Jaemin told me to just go wherever my heart takes me and obviously my heart to me here...to you..." he said as he held my hands "C-can I stay over?" he asked as I nod my head and gave him a peck on the cheek. He flopped onto my bed as I put away my project "how's it going? Your project?" he asked "well...honestly I feel a little ashamed, I already knew the basics of audio engineering but it's because of that that makes me feel ashamed, because my mentor is saying stuff I don't understand and when I tell them that, they really tried their best to go slow on me which made me feel bad" I confessed as Jisung frowned "let's just, rest together yknow..." he said as he sat up and looked at me lovingly "are you aware of how beautiful you are?" he said as I blushed while chuckling "well...you tell me that everyday" I replied as we smiled at each other "argh my whole body feels so sore..." he said stretched himself "want me to give you a massage?" I offered as he nodded his head "you'll have to remove your shirt for that" I said as he made an "o" face.

I went to get my massaging oil as he removed his shirt, I blushed at the sight, he is extremely handsome "hey" he called me out "what?" I answered "yknow, you haven't gave me a kiss yet" he said as he approached me and wrapped his hands around my waist, I chuckled and kissed his lips "much better" he replied as we blushed and head towards the bed, he lays on his stomach as I sat on his back and started massaging him "haaaaaaa that feels so much better" he sighs as I continue to massage him "I feel awful...we worked so hard for this concert but it got canceled" he said sadly as I continued to massage him "well...your hard work will pay off, it isn't canceled forever, it will obviously get rescheduled" I reassured as he hummed "I guess one advantage I could get from this is spending more time with you" he smiled with his eyes closed as I chuckled "I love you sooooo much Y/N..." he mumbled as I finished "I love too Jisung" I replied as I leaned onto his back and kissed his neck "*chuckle* is this a bonus that comes with the massage?" he asked "maybe it is" I replied as I got off him and he turned around to put me on top of him "don't think about what happened okay? I'll be here with you" I said as I brushed his hair and he smiled at me lovingly "I do feel better now just by seeing you" he replied as he leaned in to kiss me "I missed your lips" he mumbled against my lips as I kissed him deeper, his skin felt soft as well. We pulled away from the kiss and leaned out foreheads against each other, after that we both layed back onto the bed and I lay my head on his chest, we were already wearing sleep wear, he had sweatpants and I was wearing one of his old shirts. He gave me a lot of his old clothing and they felt so comfortable, he started to caress the side of my thighs as I relax on his chest "let's sleep now my love" he said as he closed his eyes "goodnight baby, I love you" I mumbled as we headed to dreamland.

Time Skip, Morning

Jisung P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shining as I rubbed my eyes, I looked down to see Y/N sleeping soundly on my chest, I smiled and hugged her closer which woke her up "goodmorning baby" I said with my tired voice as she sat up and smiled at me, she looks so beautiful in the morning...she started to give pecks around every part of my face as I closed my eyes in satisfaction "this rare experience of waking up to your girlfriend showering you with kisses is amazing" I said as she chuckled and finally kissed my lips "can I spend the rest of the day here?" I ask "of course, let's just do nothing and enjoy our presence" she answered as she lay back down on my chest "your skin is so soft..." she cooed as she placed soft kisses onto my chest "oh Y/N you give me butterflies" I blushed as we cuddled closer to each other.