Fan

Your P.O.V

I'm currently an SM Trainee preparing for my debut, in the group I'm the center, I developed this dream after seeing Park Jisung from NCT debut, can you imagine he was 14 years old? And finally, after years of training in this company I'm going to make my debut soon, Jisung was my biggest inspiration but I never got the chance to talk to him, simply because I'm shy and that I don't wanna make the company think I'm being here just for him. I'd secretly support Jisung, stream NCT Dream's songs, buy there albums, I even have a secret Twitter account where I trade photocards with people, I let my friend trade for me tho in order to protect myself. I bought their recent album which is the Glitch Mode album but little did I know something else was about to come "thank you for buying NCT DREAM Glitch Mode from our shop and congratulations for winning the fan call event for Jisung" I read the message with an open mouth "I- what am I supposed to do???" I worry "anything wrong Y/N?" Alice, my groupmate asks "I bought another NCT DREAM album but ended up winning a fan call event, with Jisung" I said as Alice just looked at me with sparkling eyes "Y/N that's amazing! You finally get the chance to talk with him" Alice says as she hugs me "I guess so...but wouldn't he find it weird seeing his own junior being in a fan call?" I ask "well, you are his junior, seeing you would make him very happy, you've been admiring him for so long and if it weren't for him you wouldn't be here right now" Alice says as I sighed "yeah I guess you're right, and to be fair I've been jealous of all these other fans who got the chance to talk to him heck they even flirt with him and he flirts back, oh to have that experience" I said just imagining how it would be like to have the chance to talk with Jisung "so don't waste this chance, and who knows, maybe something better will happen after that" Alice says as I nodded.

Time Skip

Jisung P.O.V

"Byyeee" the call ended as I brushed my hair "how many left?" I asked "this is your last fan call today" the staff said as I waited for the camera to turn on "Hiii-  oh, Y/N" I greet to the fan being shocked that it's my own junior "y-you know me?" she questions "of course I know you! You're the best trainee SM has ever casted!" I answered being so happy to see my own junior in my fan call event, the staff got curious and watched the screen as we continued "what are you doing here? You know you can just get the album for free since you work here" I ask "w-well I'm Jisung Oppa's-" "O-oppa?" I stutter, I like being called Oppa... "y-yeah you're older than me so...." she said as my heart was about to burst "waaahh "Jisung Oppa" I love hearing that" I blushed "I'm your fan so I did what ever it takes to support you" she answered as I can't help but just melt "that's so sweet of you Y/N I can't believe I didn't know" I said "I was shy to approach you...so I got shocked that I won this fan call, you were the reason why I had this dream in the first place" she said as I softened "wow...to hear that I inspired you, that makes me feel so happy" I said to her as I chuckled "is there anything you'd like me to write here?" I ask "o-oh can you put "y/nie goodluck on your debut" please" she said as I wrote it on the album "I'm really looking forward to your debut" I said, time was up so we ended the call "bye Y/N, I'll see you around!" I said as the call ended "wow..." I sighed smiling to myself "you seem very happy" the staff said as I chuckled "I really am...can't you believe it? I'm the reason the center of the new group is right here today? Wah, my heart just can't handle it" I said feeling butterflies in my stomach "well, since she's a trainee the album will be delivered to her in a minute, do you want to add something else?" the staff asked "as a matter of fact, yeah I do"

Your P.O.V

While I was cleaning the dorm the doorbell ringed "coming!" I said as I opened the door, it was one of the SM staff "hey Y/N, the album was supposed to arrive a few days later but they just decided to let me give it to you today" she said as she gave me the album "oh haha thank you!" I said as I grabbed the album and closed the door bowing before doing it, I squeeled as I called my other group members for unboxing "OMG LET US CHECK OUT THE PHOTOBOOK AND YOU SEE WHICH PHOTOCARD YOU PULLED" Rey said as we split into two groups, I got the photocard as we counted down "one...two...three...AAAGGHH YES I GOT JISUNG FROST OMG" I screamed as I kissed the photocard "DAMN Y/N JUST GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW AND KISS HIM" Yoona says as we just continued jumping "Y/N" Alice called out as I turned to her looking at the photobook "my y/nie~ goodluck on your debut, please meet me at the SM Cafe, let's have dinner together" Alice says "w-what?" I asked confusingly "that's what Jisung wrote here, Y/N go get ready he's waiting for you!" Alice screams as I ran to my room to get ready, Jisung wrote that? And "my" y/nie? omg

Jisung P.O.V

I was waiting in the SM Cafe's artist room hoping for her to come "she'll come I know she will" I said looking at the food which has arrived not long ago, I hope she won't mind that I ordered the same food for us, I suddenly heard a knock on the door as it slides open, I smiled in relief as I saw Y/N "I-I saw what you wrote on the album" she stuttered as she took a seat "well I'm glad you're here my y/nie" I teased as she covered her face and quietly screamed "sorry ahaha it's just omg seriously I'm a big fan I can't handle it" she said sweating "you think my heart could handle you being all cute around me?" I teased again as she was super red, I held her hand to calm her down "thank you for coming to today's fan call event, I wouldn't want my own junior to buy an album from us if it isn't free so to pay back I'm treating you for dinner, I hope you don't mind steak" I said as she smiled "t-thanks" she blushed "what's your favorite food?" I asked to start the conversation "noodles, just like you" she answered as I smiled, we just continued talking the whole night and my heart just couldn't help but develop a strong feeling for her.

I walked her to her dorm when we finished "thank for today really hahaha I had fun" she said as she flashed me a cute smile, we hugged each other before she went inside her dorm "wait Y/N! I haven't got your number yet" I said as we exchanged numbers "cool, I'll chat you soon, we should hang out more often" I said as she nodded and waved a goodbye.

Time Skip

Me and Y/N have been chatting a lot, we meet up to have dinners together or just have a walk when there aren't many people around, it was late at night rn, I decided to stay in the practice room for awhile to play my guitar, I flinched at the sound of the door opening and then being slammed close harshly, I peeked to see who it was and I saw Y/N, she was sobbing so hard, it broke my heart "I hate myself so much..." she sobbed as I approached her slowly "Y/N?" I asked softly as she quickly wiped her tears "O-Oppa I didn't know you were here, I'll leave now" she said but I stopped her "Y/N...you can talk to me, I'll listen" I said as she sobbed and hugged me tightly "ssshh it's okay...just let it out, I'll be here" I cooed as I brushed her hair, she eventually calmed down and I let go of her to wipe her tears away, we sat down as I held her hand to calm her down more since she was still sobbing "do you want me to sing for you?" I asked as she nodded, I got my guitar and played a soft song for her, she leaned her head on my shoulder as I continued singing "thank you Oppa..." she said as I placed down my guitar and wiped the rest of her tears "wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked "it's just...I'm stressful right now...the debut is coming closer, my group is trying to improve the mistakes we have, I lost friends, my parents are blaming me for whatever reason, it just makes me hate myself so much because no one likes me" she cried "Y/N, I'm still here, I like you, infact I love you, you're talented, if people leave you then that's on them, they wasted a special gift which is you" I said as I tucked her hair behind her ear "you really mean it?" she asked "I meant everything I said" I replied "even the love part?" she asked as I blushed realizing I accidentally confessed to her "I meant that too" I said confidently as she hugged me "thank you for staying...it just hurts seeing people leave me yknow" she said as I cupped her cheeks "people will leave you, but I'll always be by your side" I replied as I quickly pecked her lips "oh" she blushed and started squeeling again "there's my y/nie" I teased as she giggled, oh I love hearing that giggle "can I kiss you again?" I asked as she nodded, I leaned in to kiss her and finally got my smiley Y/N back.