Miracles

Your P.O.V

I've been a KPOP fan for majority of my life, I'm mainly an SM stan and back in 2013 they decided to introduce a few trainees to the public and one of them caught my attention, Jisung. It was mainly cuz he was the closest to my age, he's older tho. I've been waiting for his debut and when he did I've never been so inspired to be just like him, I want to be an idol too but that was impossible, I have the talent to be one but no one is looking at me, I've been trying for 4 years now and it caused me to be depressed, and when I feel so sad and angry I end up doing bad things. There was a time I accidentally found Jisung's private instagram and DMed him, reality hit me when I realized I done a bad thing but before I could delete my message he already replied to me. I was scared, I wouldn't want the guy I idolize so much in my life to see me as a bad person. But we were young and stupid so we ended up talking to each other a lot.

Fast forward to now, we've been friends for more than 4 years now, I've only seen him once in real life because he had a concert in my country and right now he's preparing for another one and I'm so excited "hey love we just landed" he texts me, he calls me 'love' and I call him 'baby', he's a really flirty guy so I went with the flow but we've never really talked about what we were and about our feelings, we've always seen each other as online friends but I love him more than that, I mean, I was his fan at first but now I'm his friend. "baby I'm going to bring something shiny so you can spot me easily within the green ocean" I replied through the text as I went back to bed.

Jisung P.O.V

The concert started a few minutes ago, we just finished our first performance and was about to do our ment but the first thing I did was try to find Y/N, it took a while but I eventually saw something shiny, it really did stood out amongst the green light and when I looked closer, it really is them. We made eye contact and my heart softened, I finally found her, the love my life. We continued the concert as usual and I always look at her when I'm performing, but she wasn't cheering that loud, she looked at me with awe and I think she was even crying. I'm not sure why but I'll ask her once the concert is done.

Time Skip

The concert ended and I immediately called Y/N

Ji: hey love
You: woah baby breathe hahaha you were great out there, it was amazing
Ji: thank you love
You: I was so love struck by your performance
Ji: yeah the other Dreamies found you as well actually, you really did stood out
You: making that shiny thing was such a good idea haha
Ji: do you mind if I ask, were you crying?
You: *chuckles* yeah I was
Ji: why love?
You: I just....I envy you Jisung....
Ji: o-oh...why's that?
You: you know how being an idol is my biggest dream, seeing you on stage makes me envy you so much, you get to run away with dancing and I'm stuck here struggling with college entrance exams
Ji: Love...I just want to let you know I am trying, I try my best to recommend you to our company without making it obvious that we know each other, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you....
You: it's okay baby, hearing your voice already makes me feel better *chuckles* I gotta go, the concert was amazing so I feel tired, goodnight baby~
Ji: goodnight my love

I ended the call as I sighed, she's the love of my life but there's a chance I may never even talk to her face to face...

Time Skip

It's been a few weeks and that call with Y/N has still been on my mind, I texted her a few minutes ago about wanting to video call and have a serious talk about each other. I'm nervous but I have to let it out, she responded and I got ready to video call her.

You: hey baby, I actually wanted to talk with you about something as well
Ji: oh okay, you can go first
You: what are we...
Ji: h-hm?
You: what are we, Jisung.
Ji: well...we're considered online friends....
You: yeah, we call each other cute nicknames, we say 'I love you' every night, we miss each other weirdly normally than usual, friends right?
Ji: Y-Y/N...
You: *sigh* I'm sorry...its just...*sigh* I don't wanna tell you this but I had a long talk with my mom about it, realistically I still don't have a chance in being an idol, I'm not sure if we'll ever get to meet each other and...I currently have a little bit feelings for my classmate, he's a great guy but trust me he's not on your level yet just...letting you know cuz it's been bothering lately...
Ji: that's actually what I wanted to talk about as well...Y/N I really am trying but I just...can't...I'm not giving up on you Y/N, I know we always say this to each other but I'll do it properly confirming how I feel. I love you, Y/N, not as an online friend, I love you as a person, romantically, every day I'd wish you were by my side, I dream about you being my wife. I have feelings for you Y/N, I'm glad you found someone in real life and...I'm trying my best to accept the fact that we can't meet each other but right now I still can't...I'll still wait for you Y/N, until we actually can't have faith anymore...
You: baby...
Ji: don't leave me, I know it will be pretty awkward after we end this call but please just let us be back to normal like how we always do
You: I love you too Jisung, romantically as well. I don't know if it makes it any better but my classmate isn't interested in me so haha, he's only there because I'm just trying to be realistic but you'll always be my number 1
Ji: *chuckles* well it does make me relief, if he hurts you I won't hesitate to fight him
You: I won't stop you baby
Ji: *chuckles* well...I guess that's it, we have to sleep now it's pretty late
You: alright, call again tomorrow?
Ji: ofcourse
You: goodnight baby
Ji: goodnight my love

Your P.O.V

After I ended the call I started sobbing, so we really do have feelings for each other but the world is not letting us meet each other...I'm not giving up just yet, I have until next year to reach my dreams, I'll be an idol, meet him, and we can both be happy.

Time Skip, almost a year later

Jisung P.O.V

"that's all we have to share, I think it's best if you guys meet the trainees" our manager says as he tells all of us about the new unit which will consist of females "this honestly sounds interesting cuz it's connected with both aespa and NCT" Taeyong says on the way. We stop by their training room as we entered, but I froze. It's like my blood flow just freezed, one trainee looks exactly like Y/N...I couldn't take my eyes of her, we stared at each other as she smiled at me, I was blushing hard "am I tripping but why does that look like Y/N" Chenle whispers to me "you're not the only one" Jaemin whispers back "alright I think the trainees should introduce themselves" our manager said as they bowed at us "hello my name is Avery" "I'm Yuyang" "I'm Helen, from Australia" "my name is Ori" "I'm Na Haeun" "and I'm the leader, Y/N" Dreamies jaw dropped, it's actually her...my eyes got teary, she looks so beautiful up close "we look forward to debuting as a part of your group, it will be a little bit challenging for the society to accept us but please have faith in us" Y/N states as they bowed again "we'll take our leave now so you guys could continue practicing, goodluck!" Taeyong says as we bowed back, as I exited the room I stared back at her through the window, she looked at me and smiled softly and blew me a kiss, I blushed and ran back to my hyungs.

"WHAT THE HECK SHE'S HERE" I freak out to Mark "woah who's here?" Johnny said out of curiosity "okay I'll explain it to you guys later when we get to the dorm but their leader, Y/N, is basically Jisung's online friend *EHEM* girlfriend- for around 5 years now" Mark said as I hit his shoulder "s-she's not my girlfriend!" "oh yeah? You guys literally call each other 'love' or 'baby' and say 'I love you' to each other every night!" Chenle snitches on me as I covered my face "tell us the details later lover boy" Taeyong pats my back as I groaned.

Time Skip

A few months past and we've been training with the new unit, unfortunately me and Y/N never got to talk to each other properly since that day. We've been busy especially for her who is preparing for her debut, right now the Dreamies and her unit are practicing together "I'm hungry" Haeun says "you guys could buy some food" Mark says as they nodded their heads "anyone wanna join us?" Helen asks as a few Dreamies raised their hands "I'll stay here you guys go" Y/N says as some of them left "I'll head to the washroom" Jaemin says as some others join too because the washroom is very far. Eventually it was just us two in the practice room, we looked at each other and she smiled at me, I lowered my head to hide my blushing face "hey baby" she started "HI!" I shot up as she chuckled "I...haha I don't know how to start" she smiled as she stepped close to me.

"w-when did you...how...I'm so sorry I'm just confused...we haven't talked to each other in a while I got worried that you really moved on..." I pouted "I'm sorry for worrying you baby...after that call we had last year, it really broke me seeing you like that. I wasn't expecting you'd like someone like me, I'm just a regular girl, so I tried my best to be here, I auditioned every day and finally I'm here, with you" she smiled at me as I hugged her tightly "I missed you so much..." I cried as I felt her rub my back "I missed you more..." she replied. We let go of the hug as I looked at her deeply, my hands caressed her cheek "gosh you're so beautiful" I said as she blushed "you're not bad yourself baby" she replied as we giggled "may I kiss you?" I asked "you may" she replied as I softly connected our lips. We smiled as we kissed, it felt amazing "damn waiting all those times to kiss these lips were worth it" she mumbled as I chuckled "I could say the same" I mumbled back "WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT????" we heard Haeun scream as we pushed each other away "H-HUH????????" Helen screams "SINCE WHEN????" Ori jumps in "oh so lover boy decided to make a move now huh? NOW??? AFTER 5 YEARS???" Chenle screamed "HELLO???? WE'RE MORE CONFUSED HERE" Yuyang screams "we'll explain everything later but in short Y/N is my girlfriend now happy?" I say as everyone screamed, me and Y/N looked at each other and laughed. I love her so much