College

Jisung P.O.V

another day in College just being the quiet popular kid, people only look up to me just because I have money and many girls want to date me just because I have money, I've been manipulated many times by my exes before to the fact that I just don't date anymore, I haven't date in years because I lost my trust in love when all they want is just my money, I went in class with my hood over my head as usual and sat on my chair waiting for the professor. after a few minutes he came in with a girl I couldn't recognize "goodmorning everyone, this is Y/N, she is new here so please treat her right! Y/N you can pick anywhere to sit" the professor said to her as I see her coming my way, seriously out of all places beside me "hi! my name is Y/N" she reached out her hand as I just ignored it "Jisung" I replied back to her as I noticed her look of confusion.

Your P.O.V

well he's a coldy, after class ended I just decide to follow him in the cafeteria for lunch, I don't know anyone here yet so since he's my seatmate I hope he doesn't mind me eating with him. oh let me share something about myself, I actually live alone and I have around 3 part time jobs, sadly my parents died 2 years ago leaving me with nothing so I rented a very small apartment and work for money, I still want to go to school so I try my best in college, oh and I'm also a big fan of noodles I could eat like 20 servings in one sitting. I went to Jisung with my cup noodles and stood in front of him "hello Jisung! erm, I don't know anyone here yet so do you mind if I eat with you?" I asked as he looked at me contemplating whether he should let me or not, eventually he nodded and I sat beside him "are you going to eat?" I asked him "no, I don't like eating" I was so shocked at his answer so I decided to give him my food "well that's a very bad answer, you can eat my food so your mind changes"

Jisung P.O.V

I looked at Y/N as I see her nudging her noodles towards me, I eat, don't get me wrong, I just don't have the appetite because the group of girls, who are my exes who manipulated me ALWAYS sit at least 2 tables away from me "how about you?" I asked Y/N "I don't think I'd be able to eat knowing there is someone in this world who doesn't eat with the amount of food there is infont of their eyes" she tells me as she gave the noodles to me, I looked her again and smiled "thank you..." I told her as I ate her noodles, I always eat expensive food because, yeah money my parents spoil me a lot which I try not to show but my exes always brag about me as if I'm still their boyfriend "wow, where did you buy this?" I asked Y/N as she looked at me with her sparkling eyes, I found it cute honestly "oh! at the convenience store near our school, it's in front of that fancy restaurant which I never go to haha, I always eat there it's more affordable" she told me "I haven't ate convenience store food in years, this is actually pretty good" I told her as she smiled again "I'm realllyyy a big fan of food especially noodles, but of course I don't eat noodles everyday it's not healthy, I just happen to be eating noodles today teehee" she smiled at me as I unconsciously smile back, I honestly haven't smiled in so long, Y/N is different, I've never seen someone so happy when talking about food, in here everyone isn't even happy when talking about money, it's always "not enough amount" that's why all the girls pick on me even though they have money to feed themselves their whole life, because of my past experiences with my exes, I want to use my money for my future wife that actually needs it but also makes sure she works hard and earn her own money to, I mean, the money I have right now is still my parents money "yooooooooooooo attention everyone! ya'll are invited to my party next week, it's my birthday ya'll" Jason who is the other rich dude shouts as he gives the invitation across the cafeteria, he dates one of my exes now, infact I think all of them cheated on me with Jason, they dated him the same time they dated me, double the money "Jisuuunnggg my man you're invited, and you too miss new girl" he gives the invitation to us as Y/N reads it "it's at that fancy restaurant, next week, hey me and Jason have the same birthday haha" she chuckles "it's your birthday next week too?" I asked "yep! I don't wanna go with Jason he seems like trouble haha I'll just celebrate my birthday alone" she tells me with a smile as I looked at her sadly.