Kiss Me (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

My group had a comeback and so did NCT DREAM, but sadly, while we were doing a live show I got in an accident and sprained my ankle, I was very sad that I didn't get to promote our song together with my groupmates but I also deserve a break, but one time, when my group and NCT DREAM left the venue and I was with them, there wasn't any wheel chair available, so Jisung offered to give me a piggy back ride and that got us trending on Twitter and there were multiple dating rumors. Eventually, we had to tell the company that we were dating and they were happy for us, they then announced our relationship to the public and we got a lot of support! We still have many obsessed fans disagreeing with our relationship, saying that I was too ugly for Jisung and that Jisung was way too below my league for me but who cares, we're still winning. We got a gift from the company which is a small apartment that they bought only for us, we can stay there together whenever we want to but will still be living under the group dorms mainly. Right now I'm in our appartmeny since I chose to rest here, I was smiling looking at my boyfriend through my phone watching the replay of his promotion today, his movements always gets me blushing, he gives off the best performances ever.

I heard the door open as I saw my boyfriend coming in "hey baby~ I saw your performance today, so handsome~" I complimented as I open my arms seeing him come closer to me, he hopped in my arms and snuggled closer to me "I missed you~ I haven't got a kiss today" he said as he pecked my lips "but we just met yesterday" I chuckled caressing his tired face "I know but technically we haven't seen each other for more than 24 hours" he replied as he layed on my chest, I was brushing his platinum blonde hair which felt so soft "have you eaten yet?" he asked "I haven't, I was waiting for you, I'll go cook us some ramyeon" I said as I was about to go up but he stopped me "nope you're not going anywhere, I'll cook" he said as he pecked my nose, he went off the bed and went towards the stove which was not too far from the bed since our apartment is small "do you want anything to be added?" he asks "can you add some garlic, green onions, and the left over steak in the fridge?" I asked "yep, sure" he said as he proceeded to cook our noodles. I smiled while looking at him, he's so sweet. I opened my personal instagram and took a picture of him "thank you baby~" was my caption on the photo, I posted it on my story and immediately our fans were in awe by Jisung's doing "aaawww such a sweet boyfriend" "Jisung taking care of his princess" "get well soon Y/N!" were some of the story replies I saw in my requests, of course there were some bad ones like "jeez you can still walk why make him cook for you" "lazy ass" but who cares, more engagement more money for me haha.

"here you go babe" Jisung said as he fed me a piece of stake "Jisung I can feed myself" I chuckled as Jisung shook his head "no, I wanna feed you" he said cutely as I smiled at him, I held his face in my hand and caressed his cheeks "what's wrong honey?" he asked "I'm just...thankful for you yknow, I know it's sometimes hard because there are still many people who don't support us but yknow, I still won, I got you" I said as he scrunched his nose when I booped it, once we finished the noodles he went under my hoodie which was actually his and layed kisses on my stomach "you're so clingy today" I chuckled as I pat his head, he never fails to make me blush so much. He changed to his sleepwear after that and layed beside me, the lights were now turned off as we were cuddling, he was humming me a lullaby as I layed on his chest with our hands intertwined with each other "do you feel comfortable?" he asks "more than that" I answered with my tired voice, he continued humming as I looked at him with love, he looked back at me as I closed my eyes and smiled "my lips are waiting" I said as I heard him chuckle and lean closer to me, he layed a soft kiss on my lips as we both smiled into it, we both chuckled as I pulled him closer, he let go as I brushed his bangs "you never fail to make my heart flutter" I said as we both giggled, he snuggled into the crook of my neck and layed soft kisses on it "thanks for being a part of my life" he says as he cuddled onto me "wanna be big spoon or small spoon?" I asked "I feel like a small spoon today" he said as I brushed his hair "my lovely Y/N" he says with this tired voice, staying with Jisung made me observe his daily routine, he talks a lot when he's tired especially towards people he love, he snors a lot which I find very cute, he's hard to wake up haha but for some reason if I kiss him he wakes up immediately "yes my Jisung?" I chuckled brushing his hair "you're mine~ youre lips are mine~ your body is mine~ you're hair is mine~ your nose is mine~" he kept mumbling as I chuckled at his actions. Eventually he fell a sleep and I layed a kiss on the tippy top of his head "I love you Jisung, sleep tight" I said as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.