Nerd

Your P.O.V

I was pretty popular in my school, mainly because people think I'm pretty, many boys try to ask me out but I'm still not ready for a relationship, especially since we're about to graduate and enter college, prom is coming up so I'm expecting a lot of proposals.

As I was eating with my friends on our table, we heard a commotion near us "whatchu doing nerd?" Jack, one of the jocks, starts picking on Jisung, I don't know why he always messes with him, Jisung is such a sweet person and I've had enough with Jack giving him such a hard time. I stood up from my seat to approach them but my friends stopped me "woah Y/N where are you going?" they asked "to Jack, he needs to stop bothering Jisung" I replied but they stopped me again "oh cmon don't be lame it's entertaining to watch that nerd get picked on" they laughed as I scoffed, I can't believe them, I approached Jack as I yelled at him "hey! Cut it out will you" I yelled as he turned to me, he started checking me out and I looked at him with disgust "you're lucky my babygirl has stopped me" he says to Jisung as I scoffed "I'm not yours and I never will be, now leave him alone will ya?" I say one last time as he puts up his arms and slowly leaves us.

As I was about to turn to ask Jisung if he was okay he suddenly disappeared out of my site, I sighed as I felt sad. I never told anyone but, since high school started Jisung has became my classmate since then, he's really smart and eventually I caught feelings for him, but if I tell anyone they wouldn't believe me because I'm "the popular girl"

Jisung P.O.V

I looked at Y/N from the distance as she starts looking for me, I sighed as I couldn't have enough courage to face her. I wouldn't want to know how she truly feels about me, I barely have any friends and the jocks always pick on me...but I have to be brave, I'll ask her out to prom even if she's going to reject me.

Time Skip

It was the day I ask Y/N prom, I want to do it privately because I know Y/N doesn't like being too exposed, I also got her Sakura flowers which are her favorite. As I was walking to our classroom I bumped into Jack "watch it nerd! I need way to go to Y/N, I'm asking her out to prom and she's obviously going to say yes" he says to me as he bumps my shoulder, I didn't want to witness the scene so I sighed in defeat and went to the rooftop.

Your P.O.V

As me and my friends were talking, we got interrupted by Jack "listen up everyone! I have a special announcement to make" he says as all ears are on him "this is for my beautiful Y/N" he says as I furrow my eyebrows "omg Y/N Jack is about to ask you out! The hottest guy in our school can't you believe it??" they say as I just stay there speechless. Jack approaches my table and kneels down, his friends rolled down a poster and he handed me a bouquet of roses "Y/N, you are the most beautiful person in this school, would you do the honors and come with me to prom?" he asks as I saw the poster and it was a picture of me, I got pissed because he used a picture I deleted on instagram and specifically asked people not to share it because I was insecure of the way I looked in that picture "say yes!" was all I could hear from behind me "she's obviously going to say yes she's just so speechless right now because I, the one and only Jack, is asking her out" Jack says as I had enough "no" I said as I stood up from my chair with everyone gasping "what???" Jack screams "boys get that poster down, now!" I shout at them as they rolled down the poster "Jack, you know I don't like that picture how could you show that infront of everyone!" I yelled almost at the verge of tears "but baby you looked so beautiful in that picture-" "don't baby me! You know I don't like you and you try so hard to get me, please just leave me alone...you humiliated me, also I don't like roses" I say as I ran out the classroom.

Jisung P.O.V

I was enjoying the breeze fiddling with the Sakura flowers when I suddenly heard a sigh next to me, I got shocked to see Y/N "Y-Y/N?" I stutter as she turned to me "o-oh sorry Jisung I didn't know you're here I could leave if you-" "no no it's fine! I-I don't want you to leave" I stutter as she went closer to me, we both sat down on a bench as we looked at the view "soooo I heard Jack asked you to prom" I start as she sighed "he sucks...he used that picture on a poster to ask me out" she said as I knew what picture she was talking about "what??? That's terrible! He's always been trouble" I said feeling pissed, how could Jack do this to her "whatchu got there?" she asks looking at the Sakura flowers, I quickly hid them behind me "I-I u-uh I got it for someone!" I said scratching my head "well, they must be really lucky, sakura flowers are my favorite flowers...but Jack got me roses haha how pathetic" she said sadly "actually...these are for you..." I said as she looked at me with shocked, I realized what I said and I started stuttering "w-wait I- d-didn't mean to- aaahhh this is all going so wrong" I said as I face palmed myself, I felt her hold my hand softly "no Jisung it's okay!" she said as she smiled at me, we both blushed "you really got this for me?" she asks, I breathed out and changed my position to face her properly "Y/N, I know you don't like me but I want to be a brave person for once, I'm tired of being a coward so I want to say this face to face even if you're going to reject me. Y/N, will you go to prom with me?" I asked as I put the sakura flower onto the top of her ear. She smiled as she held my hand "I...wow...Jisung I'd be more than happy to go to prom with you.." she answered as I widened my eyes "wait really??? W-why?" I asked "Jisung...I know you've been hard on yourself because of the way people treat you but...you've always got my attention, you're such a sweet person and I was hoping to hangout with you someday, I was just shy to be around you because I think you're really cool! I'm so...flattered by the way you did this, you got me sakura flowers and it's just us here with the wind, no people around us cheering for an answer...you're not a coward Jisung, you're way better than that" she says as my mouth just stayed open, she chuckles and placed a kiss on my cheek "I'll see you in prom then, I'll text you my address so you could pick me up" she said as she stood up to go back to the classroom "she...she's going to prom with me!" I exclaim as I jump around the roof top.