Aggressive

Your P.O.V

"WINTER DO NOT RUN AROUND IN HEELS HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE WITH THAT ON???" I scream to Winter as she kept running around with her heels on "SHE GOT HEELS I GOT ROLLERBLADES" Karina screams as she spins around me "jeez I am about to get a headache I SWEAR I WILL STRANGLE ALL OF YOU" I scream again as I tried to chase them "damn why is Y/N always aggressive" Giselle asks "I don't know Gigi why am I?????" I answered as I held onto both Karina and Winter's collar to prevent them from falling "I'm just surprised you still have that much energy yelling and all that right after school just ended" Ningning said as I tried to calm down "okay both of you, enough bragging about your new shoes calm down so an accident doesn't happen" I said to them as they giggled and pat my head "oh Y/N you're so cute!" Karina said as she pat my head and Winter pinches my cheeks "GRRRRRR I'M NOT CUTE!" I said as I tried to let go of their grip but they attempted to hug me "ehem" we hear a voice from behind me as I turned around to see... "h-hi..." my boyfriend.

Flashback

Jisung P.O.V

"Dude I don't get why the girls always hangout around Y/N" Jeno said as we looked over to Winter, Giselle, Ningning and Karina's table with Y/N "AND THEN YKNOW WHAT I DID? I ADDED BLUE FOOD DYE TO HER ALREADY BLUE SLUSHIE AND MADE HER WHOLE MOUTH TURN BLUE" she laughed as the girls laughed along with her "That's what she gets for insulting my flat ass" she said as I chuckled a bit "I've never seen a girl not be self conscious about her laugh" Chenle said "well that's one of the most realistic laughs I've ever heard" I answered as we kept peeking through the girls table as they kept laughing "damn no offense Y/N laughs like a demon it's funny, but in a good way as in she's contagious" Mark said "say, didn't you mention you like Y/N, Jisung?" Renjun said as I blush "y-yeah why?" I replied as I sipped my drink "damn who knew the coldest and quiet boy in school would have a crush on the aggressive loud shorty over there" Haechan answered "but I like how she's so short compared to me...she's so tiny and cute and her being aggressive just makes her...cuter" I said blushing as I looked at her being joyful "well ngl that is a cute combo" Jaemin said as we finished our food.

School ended and I was just hanging around in the bleachers near the soccer field with the boys, I noticed Y/N at the end of the bleachers drinking her waterbottle and sitting so comfortable, she really doesn't care about being proper but she shows that nothing can stop her from doing whatever she wants, I wonder where the girls are at tho "hey! You're that bitch who put food dye in my girlfriend's drink" someone approached Y/N as she laughed "you think it's funny?" He asked "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aaaaahhh lemme calm down a bit, uh, yah, she's been very toxic with me and I've been too nice with her, I mean you're her boyfriend not that you care anyway" she said drinking from her waterbottle "well yeah? Take this then" he snatched the waterbottle from her hand and brutally squeezed it so the water directly hit her "ah shit..." she said in pain as I stood up angrily "woah woah woah Jisung calm down!" Mark said trying to hold me back but I snatched his arm away as I approached the guy "don't you lay your hands on her" I said before giving him a hard punch. Y/N gasped as I faced her angrily and removed my jacket to put it on her "let me take you to the locker room I have extra clothes" I told her as I brought her to the locker room.

"Thanks for saving me out there..." she said trying to avoid my gaze "he already drenched you, this is all I have" I said giving her my hoodie "y-you can have it" I said trying to look away so she won't see my blushing face "um could you turn around so I can change" she laughed as my face got redder "u-uh yeah I'm sorry" I said turning around and waiting for her to change "this is so big on me" she said as I turned around to see her in my hoodie...OH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE AND SHE LOOKS SO TINY IN MY HOODIIEEEE "are you okay?" she asked as I noticed I was breathing faster "o-oh y-yeah I'm alright haha" I laughed nervously "am I...bothering you? You didn't need to help me if I'm annoying you I can leave I know I'm a very loud person and you prefer peace and quiet" she said "w-wait no not at all! Atleast for you..." I answered "what do you mean?" She asked, I sighed and looked at her straight in the eye "to tell you the truth Y/N, I like you, a lot, that's why I got really mad when I see people treating you that way" I confessed as she stared at me "really? But what's there to like about me? I'm short, I'm ugly, I'm really loud and I'm aggressive, I'm far from the perfect girlfriend" she laughed sadly "but...that's exactly why I like you, well except for the ugly part, I find you the most beautiful and cutest person in the world Y/N, you're the perfect girlfriend for me" I answered as she blushed and crossed her arms "I-I'm not cute!" She said angrily as I chuckled at her cuteness "w-wait you actually like me??" she smiled as I smiled too "I do Y/N" I answered as her facial expression changed, she was shocked "that's...the first time I've seen you smile" she said as I tried to calm down my face "you're the only one capable of making me smile..." I answered as she smiled back at me again.