Jealous

Your P.O.V

Usually, when a KPOP fan has a dream of being a KPOP Idol people would expect them to audition in the same company as their favorite KPOP group, well that's not the case for me. I'm an NCTzen, a Jisung bias to be exact, I did try to audition for SM but it never worked out especially since I was a foreigner, but for some reason while I was taking a vacation in Korea after graduating high school I got street casted by a company called KQ Entertainment, I did some research and the only KPOP groups they had were called ATEEZ and xikers, the rest of the artists were soloists. After doing more research I noticed how amazing the coordinations between these groups are and got me curious about their training. So I accepted the offer, I was put in a pre-debut team called KQ Fellaz 3 and when we were introduced, the public was surprised by the upcoming first girl group of KQ Entertainment, we did performances in our Sunbaenims concerts and now we are finally preparing for our debut, I was offered the face of the group and leader position, it's a big responsibility especially since I'm a foreigner, how would the public react if they found out a foreigner is the face and leader of the group? But I don't let people's opinion bother me, it was part of the training and I'm pretty surprised how much I improved because of the way my company trained me, and I'm glad my members got my back as well. We're a 9 member girl group and we decided to be called "BREAq" pronounced as "breach" to represent us breaking the standards with our quality (q) and characteristics. And just like the other groups here in KQ, we have a hidden number, it's not part of the group meaning but it's just there "coincidently" like how there's an 8 pronunciation in "ATE"EZ, the Roman numeral of 10 in "x"ikers, and our q in BREAq looks like a 9. Pretty cool right?

Anyways, our debut album is called "UGLY" with our title song "Must Sing In (못행긴)" I composed it and Hongjoong Sunbaenim helped me with producing the music, he was surprised by my idea. So basically the English title and the Korean title sound the same and the meaning of the song is about how a girl feels ugly by the way they look so they start singing to boost our confidence and make us feel beautiful. The debut was a success, people were shocked by our energy since our choreography is what you'd expect from a boy group, I totally forgot at one point that I'm a KPOP idol now, not a KPOP fan, well...I'm still a fan, it's just I haven't been updated with NCT and I kinda miss them, so I checked on what I missed and...

"HUH??? WE'RE DEBUTING AT THE SAME TIME NCT DREAM IS COMING BACK???" I exclaimed in the dorm which caught the attention of Jyuulin, a Japanese member in our group "yeah! We're probably gonna compete with them tomorrow on Music Bank" she replied and I was left shocked. I love NCT Dream but I also want to get our first win! I know we just debuted but if we get our first win with our debut song it's gonna mean a lot to us...and to make it worse it's gonna be our first time in Music Bank so idk how it's like backstage🥴🥴 whatever Imma just try to deal with it...but then what if we bump into the Dreamies?? Fuuucckkkk idk what to do now!

Time Skip

We were preparing for our stage but I needed to use the restroom, I excused myself as I struggled to find the restroom "dawg it's like a maze in here-" I got cut off as I accidentally bumped into someone, I bowed to apologize but as I lifted my head I saw... "oh its alright no problem☺️" OSHDHFHFHTJ??????? "H-hello J-Jisung Sunbaenim.." I bowed again as I kept my head low to hide my red face "oh, hi! You seem lost where are you trying to go?" He asked "t-the restroom..." I stuttered as I tried not to make eye contact with him "oh I just came from there, just go straight to the hallway behind me and turn right for the women's restroom" he replied "t-thank you" I bowed and ran to the restroom. Oh my god he looks so handsome! And he's soooo tall as well omg omg I feel like crying I just interacted with my bias!

Jisung P.O.V

"Cute" I chuckled as I entered our waiting room "woah~ what's cute Jisungie~?" Jaemin asked "I bumped into one of our juniors on the way back and they got lost but they kept stuttering while talking to me and their face was really red" I answered "are they perhaps any of those people?" Chenle asked pointing to the screen of a television provided for each room "oh yes that's her! Wow look at all of them that's amazing!" I exclaimed being shocked by their performance "damn how is that even possible? I've never seen a girl group like that" Jeno commented as I kept watching them in awe "it looks like their name is BREAq and they just debuted, Jisung who is the one you bumped into?" Haechan asked "riiiiggghttt there! Her! Huh? Wow it doesn't even seem like the shy and cute girl I bumped into a while ago" I said as the camera pointed to her "that's some amazing facial expressions, are you sure this is the same girl that you said was stuttering and blushing? Cuz I know for damn sure she ain't stuttering in that rap" Mark commented as they all vibed to their debut "oh Jisung the one you bumped into her name is Y/N and they're the face and leader of the group" Renjun said as he searched through his phone "she composed their debut song" he added as I kept watching them perform "wait aren't we competing against them?" I asked "oh yeah I just noticed, yeah we're done, they're too good" Chenle replied as BREAq finished their performance. Y/N was the ending fairy and for a moment my heart started beating fast, it's like I just looked at the most beautiful person I've seen with my own eyes "wow...that was so amazing, I hope the people voted talent wise, they have great potential" I said as we got ready for our performance.