I'm Sorry

Jisung P.O.V

It's a regular day, in my shitty school, people would often say it shouldn't be shitty for me since I'm the "school hearthrobe" but in general this school is pretty shitty "hey handsome" one of the girls greeted as I bowed in response "hey baby boy you doing good today?" another one asks, over and over again, I have to go through this everyday and because of that, my schoolmates think I'm a flirt, that's why they call me the school hearthrobe and I don't like it, rumors spread so fastly around this school. It's like saying, I hit someone's hand, and then someone tells someone else that I hit their arm, and then it continues to saying I hit their face, then saying I hit them with a stick, then saying I hit them with a bat, then saying I almost killed them, that's how rumors get spread in this school, next thing you know there's gonna be a rumor that I broke up with this or that "ow! Watch it loser!" I hear from the distance as I see someone bump into Y/N on purpose, in this school they call her "the trouble maker" I barely even see her start any trouble, people start it on her "I clearly have eyes I can see well, maybe you need to get glasses to see where you're going" Y/N replied as they started fighting, again, it's almost like this everyday at school and I feel bad, the teachers do NOTHING and just give Y/N detention which I find it unfair, and because everyone hates her (not me) they use that advantage to spread lies about her, at some point I wonder how she could cope with all of this.

Your P.O.V

"Y/N at my office now!" "but Miss-" "NOW!" I sighed as I went to the office "*groans* L/N Y/N this is getting out of hand, you've been suspended more than 20 times and have been in detention more than- I can't even keep count because you're always in detention almost everyday and everyweek!" the principal screams "Miss if you could just let me explaon-" "no more explanations! You're expelled from this school!" she said as I scoffed, I was so angry I just left the room and grabbed my bag "oooooohh looks like the troublemaker finally got expelled" "finally I've been waiting for this day" "the burdensome is finally gone" "she deserved that for having such anger issues" I keep hearing all those as I left the school, I decided to just eat for the whole day because when I comeback home my parents are definitely gonna kill me, or worse kick me out, I've already had the image of a bad daughter so I'm ready for the consequences, what can I do? No one has ever listened to me or even wants to listen to me.

Time Skip

I entered my house to be pushed back outside again "L/N Y/N what is the meaning of this???" my dad screams to my face as he shows me the letter from school "do you have some explaining to do??" my mom screams as I shrugged "I do but even if I say it you're still gonna kick me out" I said coldly looking at the bags near the door which they prepared "and you're right *slaps her* GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! I can't believe I own a child like you" my dad throws the bag and slams the door. And people really have the audacity to say "life will be okay, just have hope" pssh my ass.

I don't know what to do so I just tried finding somewhere safe to stay on the streets but suddenly I bumped into someone "argh! Do you not know where the fuck you're going!!???!" I said as I couldn't control my anger, I realize what I've done and just tried getting away from the scene "Y/N?" that voice...I turned back and noticed it was Jisung "Y/N...are you okay? Why do you have a luggage with you and what are you doing out here at this time?" he asked getting closer to me, I backed away and said "none of your business" I tried to run away but he grabbed my arm "Y/N no it's not safe, please come inside, I'm alone" he said sincerely as I sighed in defeat, he brought me in the house and he sat me down on the couch as he got some tea "you live alone?" I ask "yeah, my parents are retired and they moved to another country to spend the rest of their lives there so the house belongs to me now" Jisung answers as he gives me some tea "I made sure it's warm...please drink up" he said as I drank the tea "why are you being nice to me" I asked coldly "I felt...bad about what happened at school..." he said as I looked at him coldly "I saw it coming" I gave him a short answer as I finished up the tea, it was silent, the room was dark, only a faint light coming from the lamp, it just felt so gloomy "Y/N?-" "speak" I said coldy as I just want to leave this place already, I just want today to fucking end it's the worse day ever!