Baby

Your P.O.V

SM decided to make a new concept with NCT and make it a co-ed group with a mixed unit called "NCT X" and the female unit "MunA" which actually means "Moonlight Angels", I was in both units as I was the center so because of that I've been physically and mentally tired. My groupmates often find me intimidating and so do the other NCT members, well tonight Mark invited us to the Dreamies dorm to have a little alcohol party to clear off our minds, once we entered the dorm we greeted each other and then I saw him, my cute baby Jisung. He doesn't know I like him, no one does not even my unit mates, because of how rarely I smile no one knows I'm actually in love with someone.

Jisung P.O.V

I saw the door opening to reveal MunA, I blushed when I saw Y/N enter, I really looked up to her since she debuted with NCT X, her aura, her charisma, I loved everything about her "heeeyyy let's let go of our stress and get drunk!" Jaemin says as all of us cheered, I saw Y/N proceed to the couch with Renjun since I heard they don't really drink much, I was about to follow them since I want to get closer with Y/N until Chenle stopped me "heeeyy join us come on let's have a drink" I sighed in defeat as I also needed something to relieve my stress.

Your P.O.V

I was just sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone since I'm not really a drinker, Renjun was just playing games on the TV as we saw the drunk members approaching us, they weren't really that drunk but some of them were reaaalllyy drunk like Jisung and one of my unit mate Helen, I continued scrolling through my phone until I felt a presence infront of me, I stopped and looked at who it was and it was my baby Jisung, I smiled to myself but then got shocked once he suddenly hugged me. Everyone went silent and was just staring at the both of us, no one would dare to talk to me let alone hug me, I let it aside as I slowly hugged him back and brushed his hair blushing to myself, I could see Chenle panicking and trying to go closer to me to try to pull him away but I think I scared him off with my glare "hey I think you guys should stay over" Jaemin offers as we accepted it "Y-Y/N d-do you want help w-with-" "I'll be fine, I can handle him myself" I answered as they proceeded to their rooms, now it's just me and Jisung alone on the couch, he planted small kisses on my neck as I chuckled "you're kissy when you're drunk aren't you?" I questioned the drunk man only to hear groans from him due to his drunkness, I manage to find a way to drag him to his room and lay him down on the bed along with myself.

He clung onto me as I got the blanket to cover ourselves, I smiled and kissed his forehead as I big spooned him "goodnight my baby~ I love you" I said before falling asleep with him in my arms.

Time Skip

It was morning already and I looked below me to see my baby still sleeping, I chuckled to myself and brushed his hair which caused him to wake up, he held his head due to a headache from last night but then got lost once we saw who he was with "goodmorning baby~" I smiled tiredly at him as I could see him blushing so hard "h-how- w-when-" "ssshh we'll talk later, get some rest first baby" I said to him as I pulled him closer to me with his head on my chest letting him feel my heart beat.

We stayed like this for awhile, comfortable in our arms until he broke the silence "w-what happened last night?" he asked as I pecked his head "well you got drunk *chuckle* really drunk, and then you started clinging onto me which I found really cute, and then I just decided to take care of you until you feel better" I said with my tired voice and of course hugging him tighter feeling so happy about this moment

Jisung: I-I'm sorry....
You: why are you apologizing baby? *brushes his hair*
Jisung: it was probably disrespectful of me to just invade your privacy like that-
You: baby... *goes closer to him* it's okay, you were drunk and...I loved taking care of you, do you know that?
Jisung: what do you mean?
You: well, I know I may be such a cold person but you own the softest place in my heart Jisung...
Jisung: I-I do?
You: of course baby *kisses nose*
Jisung: w-well y-you own my whole heart....
You: *chuckles* I'm glad to hear that you feel the same way
Jisung: wait so does this mean you're mine now?
You: yes my baby
Jisung: c-can I call you s-sweatheart then?
You: call me anything you want
Jisung: aaahhh *burries head on chest* I love hearing your voice...
You: *chuckles and brushes his hair*
Jisung: hey I'm supposed to be the big spoon
You: *chuckles* I enjoy being the big spoon too, how does it feel being the little spoon?
Jisung: feels so warm *snuggles closer to her* but can I ask, why do you always act so cold?
You: I'm just really stressed, I'm happy but I could really need some stress reliefer, welp, I'm happier now that you're finally mine, you're my stress reliefer *snuggles into him turning into the little spoon*
Jisung: well, then it's my turn to take care of you *chuckle* rest well my love, don't be too harsh on yourself
You: you're so warm...
Jisung: you too haha
You: I love you baby~
Jisung: I love you more~