Letter

Your P.O.V

I just finished watching the NCT Dream concert and was about to go home, I have a gift for my bias Jisung but I wasn't able to throw it during the concert so I was really sad about it and walked to the exit sadly. I didn't know I was going to the wrong exit so someone guided me to the right one that lead to the basement, I was walking with my head hung low until I bumped into someone and dropped my gift "oh I'm sorry about that-" "sorry let me help you" I looked up and saw... "Jisung?" I said in awe as we stared at each other, he was holding my gift and I just stared at him, there was nobody else besides us and the body guards "excuse me ma'am please proceed to the exit" a body guard dragged me "hey be careful with her!" Jisung yelled, which caught the attention of others that were around. Fans started gathering around him, and he entered the room he was supposed to go into.

Jisung P.O.V

I entered the room quietly, hoping the other fans wouldn't see me. "What's happening out there?" Jaemin asked."A bunch of fans saw me, but fortunately, I was able to escape," I answered. "What you got there?" Jeno asked, pointing to my hand. "Oh no I forgot to give that lady her things-" I said looking at the thing I was holding only to read "to: Jisung from: Y/N?" I read it as I opened the small gift. It was a necklace box with a letter inside "what exactly happened Jisung?" Mark asked "I accidentally bumped into someone which caused her to drop her things and she recognized me but didn't make a fuss about it, we were just staring at each other until the body guards ruined it and caused a commotion, she wasn't like other fans...she didn't scream or freak out she just stared at me" I said while opening the letter "go read it" Renjun said as I proceed to read the letter.

"Dear Jisung,

You were so amazing at the concert, I hope this gift reaches you, it's a Saturn necklace and I have one for myself as well, I hope you don't mind.

I've always wanted to be like you, unlike other fans, they want to be with you hahaha, but I want to be you. Being on stage is my dream, I want to dance and sing just like you, well, maybe even better haha.

I hope you can support me secretly Jisung Oppa, or should I call you Jisung Sunbaenim instead? Hahaha

I love you Jisung, please wait for me, let's compete against each other on that stage okay?

- Y/N"

"Aaaawww that was adorable" "no wonder why she wasn't like other fans" my hyungs said as I opened the necklace box "holy shit that's gold" Chenle said as the members went closer "yep that is pure gold" Haechan said "wow Jisung you should feel guilty now that's probably expensive" Mark said "I'll take care of it, that was the most beautiful letter I've ever read..." I said while holding the letter "I hope she makes it...on that stage with me"

Time Skip

Our tour is finished and we started our break, we're at the company right now since we were tasked to observe some trainees, a manager entered the room we are staying in to tell us what to do "I'll be dividing you guys into 3 since there are 3 dance practice rooms with 3 different groups of trainees, they don't have a manager with them or a coach and are tasked to learn a dance, please observe them in what they decide to do and if possible, please recommend a leader from each group to me" the manager said as we agreed, Mark and Haechan were together, Jeno and Jaemin, and I was left with Chenle and Renjun. We went to one of the dance practice rooms "hello" we said as the trainees bowed, one of them looked familiar to me "we were told that you guys don't have anyone watching over you so we're here to stay with you" Renjun said as they nodded, we sat down and watched them practice but they seemed taken a back. Until one of them, the shortest one to be specific, turned to us "I think it would be rude if we haven't introduced ourselves yet, do you mind if we introduce ourselves?" She asked, wow, wasn't expecting that "go ahead!" Chenle said.