Bet

Jisung P.O.V

Prom was coming up and I knew a lot of girls were gonna ask me out, I mean I'm the school heartthrob who wouldn't want me? I'm just so annoyed at how Tina thinks she can win my heart, I honestly never felt love in my life except towards my parents, let alone experience it from the school's bad girl "Jisung PLEEAASSEE I'm begging you go to prom with me" Tina begs "Tina I'm not gonna go with you and I won't go to prom" I replied trying to get away "it's part of our grades Jisung we can't miss it" Chenle tells me as I sigh "but I'm not going with Tina" I said as I tried to go away "but you HAVE to go with someone, let's make a deal" Tina says "what do you want" I said annoyingly "this has to do with that nerd Y/N, I want you to ask her to be your girlfriend while I try to flirt with you while all that is happening, if I manage to steal your heart or make Y/N break up with you during this week then I'll try to make an excuse for you to skip prom BUT you have to date me, if you succeed with staying with Y/N for one whole week, you can break up with her then I'll stop bothering you" she tells me as I freeze, great two people I don't like the most, Y/N and Tina, how could this get more worse "....fine, deal" we shook hands as Chenle looked at me shocked "Jisung what the heck are you dumb? You're literally going to lose the bet RIGHT NOW, it would be so suspicious if you suddenly asked Y/N to be your girlfriend" he tells me "but is it impossible? No, if I win this bet that means both Tina and Y/N will stop bothering me" I said as I start to find where Y/N is.

Your P.O.V

I already knew what was going on and is expecting the outcome, now I just need to prepare myself not to be too emotional when this time ends "Y/N, can I talk to you?" Jisung says to me "go ahead" I replied "look...I'm sorry I've been really mean to you all these years...I realize it's my way to show my love for you, will you...be my girlfriend and go to prom with me?" damn he's really good at this "sure, I will Jisung" I said with a sad smile "w-wait really???" he said happily, that I don't think is fake "well, yes" I replied as he started cheering "thank you so much babe!" he said as he left me. Babe huh? Hahaha yeah I don't think I can last even tho I know this is all fake. You see, I've had a crush on Jisung for a very long time now, when he found out he started being mean to me because I was just the regular nerd who loves going to school in pigtail braids and glasses while he's out here failing his classes, all I wanted to do was to try to help him...

Time Skip

It was the next day of school and Jisung started acting all lovey dovey to me "hey babe" he said as he swung his arm over my shoulder "did you sleep well?" he asked me "yeah I did" I replied, oh one more fact, me and Jisung are actually neighbors so I could see his room across my window. As expected, Tina appeared and tried to flirt with him, I really saw him getting uncomfortable so I tried to make an excuse "Jisung, we're about to get late, we should go" I told him as we left to class.

Jisung P.O.V

This was harder than I thought, I had to eat with Y/N and everyone was making me look like a fool...come on just 6 more days and both Y/N and Tina are out of my life, Y/N forgot her wallet so I'm infront of her house so I could give it to her, I knocked on the door and her mom opened it "oh, hi Jisung! What brings you here? Please come inside" she said as I stepped inside "hi auntie um Y/N forgot her wallet so I thought I'd might just drop it off here" I told her as I put Y/N's wallet on the table "oh well thank you, let's just wait for her to come down, why don't I give you some tea?" she reccomended "sounds great auntie" I smiled as she poured me some tea "so, I wasn't expect you'd be here, are you perhaps friends with Y/N?" she asked "oh erm...we actually just started dating yesterday" I replied "oh, well- um- did I skip a few episodes?" she chuckles "a lot actually" I replied "well I don't think Y/N is coming down any sooner, she's preparing for the Math test tomorrow" right, there's a test tomorrow of course I forgot that "do you mind if you could bring this tea for her? She has low iron deficiency so sometimes stress could make her feel a little ill, I wouldn't want her to study that hard but she insisted" Y/N's mom told me "I'll bring this to her" I said as I left to her room.