Lonely

Jisung P.O.V
I went back to the dorm after we finished our promotions, the first thing I did is message my online friend Y/N, she's currently busy preparing for college which made me excited because she's planning on studying here in Korea, I'd finally get the chance to meet her "hey lovely~" I texted, "lovely" is my nickname to her and she calls me "fluffball", she usually replies fast but I guess she's busy right now, I waited a few minutes again before texting her "I'm not sure if you're busy but fighting!!" I texted, still no reply, I started to feel sad and waited again, eventually I sent one last text "Y/N this is the last message I'll send for now, I know you're busy but if you feel stressed I'm always here <3" I sent before putting down my phone and waiting for her reply. Me and Y/N met online in a game we're playing, she got shocked that she managed to play with NCT's Jisung, she was so good at the game that I sent a friend request to her first, we soon started talking to each other and we even called each other to play games, her voice sounded so sweet, and then we eventually started video chatting and she is so beautiful, and since then we were inseparable, she told me she's preparing for college and is hoping to get accepted in a Korean University so she could meet me, I love her a lot, she's my only true friend. Finally I felt my phone vibrate and checked if it was a message coming from her and it was "hey fluffball~ sorry for not replying so soon...I was crying this afternoon and I ended up falling asleep too early" she replied as I frowned "is there anything you wanna talk about?" I texted back "it's nothing much, it's just my friends all just betrayed me and I feel so lonely..." she replied "lovely, I'm your friend and I'd never leave you! Don't think about them, just remember I'm always here" I replied "Jisung...do you want me to be completely honest?" she asked as I froze, it's rare for her to call me by my name "be honest with me all you want!" I texted back shaking "I cherish you really but...the reason why I think about the friends who leave me so much is because we're friends in real life, I haven't met you yet so I haven't got that feeling yet...I'm still in the state that if there is a moment that you'd leave me, I'm ready for that" she confessed as I began to feel sad "I didn't mean to hurt you in any kind of way, I really love you as a friend, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from" she sent another text "of course I understand my lovely, why don't we continue talking tomorrow? Go back to sleep okay? No more crying" I texted back "okay my fluffball, gnight ily~" she texted "I love you more" I replied back.

I was just laying there on my bed, thinking about what she said...if she still feels that way about me, then I'll change that. I got ready and headed to the company to speak with my manager, once I arrived I knocked on the door "who is it?" my manager asked "it's Jisung, it need to talk about something very important" I told him as he opened the door and let me in "what's the problem?" he asked "erm...you know my friend Y/N?" I asked, he scoffed "friend? Or girlfriend?" he teased as I began to blush "n-no we're just friends!" I stuttered "yeah right having such nicknames towards each other and saying I love you almost everyday" the manager says as I blushed harder "anyways what's wrong with her?" he asked "well...she kinda said smth to me awhile ago that kinda hurt me and I was wondering...can we arrange a trip just for me to go to Y/C? (your country)" I asked, he was a little taken a back "hmm...I'll think about it" he said "please, we went to Busan already, I know it different but please I just want to meet her and change her mind" I begged "but what is the problem Jisung? You have to tell me, what's making you want to meet her so badly? And why now?" he asked "she...told me that because we're still considered as online friends, she was ready if there would be a moment where I'd leave her which I'd never do! And maybe when I meet her...I'll ask her if she's up for a long distance relationship, I don't want to be just her friend..." I said "okay, I understand, when do you want this to be arranged?" my manager asked as I smiled "as early as possible please!" I said excitingly "alright alright you can go back to your dorm I'll handle this" he said as I went back to the dorm so happily, I'll finally get to meet her! But I should make it a surprise...but how?